Chapter-30

Preview

Taehyung took yeontan in his arms and petted him. He barked on his face and went to Hazel for attention. She took him in her arms and petted him, while he relaxed under her touch.

Taehyung: Yah yeontan you are disrespecting your appa, and also stealing my sister away from me!

He started whining like a kid while we all laughed at him.

The day went on happy today, but not all days are happier.

There will be some bad days too, and one of them is tomorrow.

_______________

Today Hazel have to go to school, so she woke up earlier and got ready for the school. She woke up pretty earlier today so she went downstairs and saw all of them sitting in the living room couch which made her a bit surprised.

Hazel: Oppa good morning, seems like everyone woke up earlier today? is it something special?

Namjoon: No Hazel we had a client meeting today early in the morning as dad is not there we attended them.

Hazel: Oh okay oppa.

Suddenly her phone started ringing and it was from her friend Seo-jun. She immediately attended the call.

Hazel: Hey Seo-jun how are you?

Seo: I am fine Hazel. Sorry I cannot join the same school you are in.

Hazel: Why? What happened?

Seo: I am really sorry but we are shifting to other country as my father got a transfer.

Hazel: Hmm when are you going?

Seo: By today Hazel, I know it is so sudden and too much for you to take in. But I cannot do anything,you know my family is suffering and it is the least thing we can do!

Hazel: Its okay Seo I can understand. If you have time don't forget to visit me hmm?

Seo: Okay Hazel byee

Hazel: Byee.

She cut the call with a sad expression her brothers noticed this and asked her.

Taehyung: What's wrong Hazel? You seem dull? who was it.

Hazel: Oppa it was my only close friend I have due to some family issues she is moving out of the country so I feel sad.

Jimin: Its okay Hazel we are here for you!

Hazel: I know oppa but she was the only true friend I got. Many of them spoke with me because of wealth or my appearance when I was tied of it she was the one that was there for me.

Jin: Its okay Hazel there are lot of  people who are like that, your brothers will keep you company in the school hmm? Cheer up.

Hazel: Okay oppa

Then it was time to eat their breakfast, once they completed eating Jin and Yoongi went to the company while the others went to school and college.

They reached the parking lot and went in separate ways. Jungkook and Hazel was walking together holding their hands. They went towards their locker which is located beside each other and opened them. Hazel's book was already kept inside her locker.