Chapter-5

Timeskip (2 months)

Nearly two months of time went just by a spark for both Hazel and Yoon-ha. They have moved on from the terrible incident that happened the two months ago and started living a new life with the same hope they had when they reached their new house.

Hazel completed her one year of high school, she had another year left.She was now enjoying her holidays.

Yoon-ha couldn't help but she grew fond of her boss Kim Jeong-ho. One part her said it was wrong but the other part of her couldn't resist him. Yoon-ha thought that it was an one-sided love.

But what she didn't know was the effect she had on the great, Kim Jeong-ho. The feelings they had was mutual. They grew so fond of each other.

Kim Jeong-ho, the number one mafia king had feelings for her and she did to. She knew he was a mafia king and Hazel including her will be in danger.

Jeong-ho's wife cheated him with another man, he was really upset and depressed about this. But eventually let go of his past once he grew some bond with his secretary, Kim Yoon-ha.

Jeong-ho asked for a date with Yoon-ha and she agreed, today was that day. She wanted to say this to her daughter so badly, but she was afraid of her reaction she then decided to tell her later.

She kept aside all her thoughts once Hazel entered the kitchen.

Meanwhile Hazel saw that her mom was thinking about somethings so deeply so she decided to ask.

Hazel: Whats wrong mom? You are thinking about something so deeply.

Yoon-ha: Nothing dear, just thinking about work.

Hazel: Sure mom, don't go too hard on your self. I am hungry whats for lunch?

Yoon-ha: Okay, I made some pancakes, just take it to the dining hall and arrange the table.

Hazel arranged the dining table and served both the plates. While eating Yoon-ha started a conversation.

Yoon-ha: Hazel, today I have an meeting with one my business clients can you manage being home alone for today?

Hazel: Yes mom I can but come home early alright? And if you dont mind shall I hangout at Seojun's place?

Mom: Sure, but I will pick up and drop you

Yonn-ha had a bit of rest as she had to resume for her work by tomorrow, while Hazel was doing her school works. Time went by and soon it was evening, so both of them started to get ready for their hangout.

Hazel chose a light blue jean, a white t-shirt and then a cardigan. She let her hair down, simply brushing them.

Hazel came down and waited for her mother on the couch in the living room

Hazel came down and waited for her mother on the couch in the living room. Soon Yoon-ha came down and was looking beautiful, with light make-up and a knee length frock.

Hazel: Mom you look pretty.

Yoon-ha: Thank you, Hazel. You look more prettier.

They complimented each other and made their way to the car.

Yoon-ha dropped her daughter in Seojun's house and went to the place Jeong-ho told her.

Hazel went to Seojun's place, greeted her parents and talked for a while. Then they decided to play games for a while, they for sure had the time of their life after a long time.

Soon Yoon-ha came to pick up Hazel.

Hazel bid goodbye to Seojun, her parents and then sat inside the car. Yoon-ha was smiling a lot now, she would usually smile but it was more than the usual one.

Hazel: Mom you look more happy? whats the matter?

Yoon-ha: Nothing Hazel, the client accepted the business proposal.

Hazel: oh okay mom, congratulations!

Yoon-ha: Thank you dear.

Soon they went home, as Hazel was tired after the mini party at her friend's house she immediately bid a goodnight to her mom, went upstairs took a quick shower and then wore something comfier and slept.

Meanwhile Yoon-ha couldn't sleep. She was guilty for lying about the love proposal as a business proposal.

During the date, Jeong-ho proposed Yoon-ha and she accepted it too.

Now the problem for both of them is how to convey this to their children?

They have planned a dinner at Jeong-ho's place the day after tomorrow, so they must inform their children to the least by tomorrow.

Yoon-ha sighed after the long day they had, yet they have another two long long days to go through.Anyway she slept hoping that soon they would be a complete family Hazel was longing for.