ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ~

Start from the beginning

It's most likely that we're never going to be wanted back ever again.

"Shit my parent's are gonna kill me" Beomgyu mutters, a laugh coming from his lips. "Why is that?" Soobin wonders, "Everyone in there knows that I'm Choi Beomgyu, so there's most likely gonna be some article that goes something like 'Choi Beomgyu found hanging around wild, poor teens, has the young teenage boy gone off the rails?'" Beomgyu humours us with the best reporter voice he can muster. "Stop! I can't laugh any longer, or else I think I'm gonna vomit" Yuna sighs, out of breath from the fun. As tired as I am I don't miss the way Kai makes sure Yuna watches her step, he knows how dramatic she is yet he still cares, I wonder when he's gonna tell her.

Not that I know for sure that he likes Yuna, it's just kind very intense with them. There's definitely tension.

"Okay who's driving home with me?" Yeonjun asks, Beomgyu and Kai head in Yeonjun's car, while Yuna follows Soobin in his. Everyone already knows that I'm getting in with Taehyun, plus we have plans to go somewhere. "Drive safely" Soobin says, his window rolled down so we can hear him. We all answer him before the engine turns on and we're off.

***

11:01 PM

Still Chaeryeong's P.O.V

My heels clack on the concrete as my arm is tangled with Taehyun's. We walk inside the hotel looking as though we're important, my shoulders were back and my chin was held high for some reason.

I like feeling important.

Taehyun gets the keys to our hotel room, and so we take the elevator up.

Now the ending night to Taehyun's graduation is special, that's why I booked a hotel room. My mother knows where I am, and Taehyun lied saying he was sleeping over at my house, which I guess he technically is. He'll be sleeping with me, not at my house.

When we enter our room, and the door closes, I feel his arms encircle my waist as he rests his forehead on my back. I breath out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding, my lip is caught in between my teeth as he gives me slow, wet kisses on my sleeveless shoulders. We stay like that for a few seconds before he moves in front of me, taking my hand as he makes me sit on the bed.

The silence says so much.

To my surprise instead of being the hungry, lustful teenage boy that I really enjoy, he leans down and takes off my heels, one by one. "Oooh, someone has grown up" I tease my bare feet feeling the relief of having no shoes on. "Yes, yes I have" His voice drags on has his hands go from my feet to my thighs to my waist. My breathing is irregular and honestly struggling, my heart beat is going so fast I feel like it could rip out of my chest, I hadn't felt such desire for him like this.

And he knows exactly what he's doing.

I never know what to do even after all our intimate times together, he always takes the lead and I don't mind, because he's really, really good at it.

He lightly pushes me to lie on the bed, I cheer in my head, knowing that I'm finally gonna feel him on me, skin on skin, lips on top of lips. My chest rises up and down, anticipating his kiss, when suddenly I don't feel him hover over me like he usually does.

My closed eyes open and I see him taking off his blouse, and shirt underneath. His bare chest comes into view and just when I think he's coming back to me, giving me what I'm silently begging for. He smirks at me before entering the bathroom.