Volume 1 Chapter 20: Family fight!

Start from the beginning

As Y/N and F/N continued to clash swords again both of them were knocked back by the force of the blow.

Y/N: Cerberus!

Y/N pulled out his Ice Nunchucks in a bright flash and begun to flail them around, sending several shards of ice toward F/N. 

F/N: Magimech Attack: Gravity Inferno! 

F/N launches multiple blasts of gravity that broke apart the ice shards. Y/N switches to Yamato and teleports above F/N.

F/N: Magimech Attack: Gravity Wave!

F/N placed his hand on the ground, creating a spiral force that pulls Y/N towards him.

Nikki: This is crazy! 

Týra: Just what kind of power is this? 

Mimir: That lass is called Gravity Ether Gear.

Craten: Gravity Ether Gear? What's that? 

Mimir: I've heard about this during my time with Odin. This power allows him to freely control his personal gravity, enabling him to perform various feats; such as levitating in midair, falling sideways, clinging onto walls and ceilings, altering the density of his body, shooting off blasts of compressed gravity, and repelling incoming projectiles with a field of anti-gravity among others. This effect can also be applied to any person or object he makes physical contact with.

Hanzo: Ah, I see. Basically he can control the gravity around himself and others. 

Tyrone: Talk about overpowered. 

Y/N manages to break free as he jumped in the air about to slam Yamato down on F/N but grabs his son by the neck. Holding him up in the air, Y/N turned back to his normal appearance.

F/N: (while holding Y/N in the air) If this is the best you can do, you'll only get so far. Let me show you, so you won't forget.

Suddenly, F/N started glowing as a flash of light appeared, making everyone shield their eyes. When the fades, everyone but Ozpin looked surprised to see F/N is now wearing armor.

 When the fades, everyone but Ozpin looked surprised to see F/N is now wearing armor

(ignore the robot parts) 

F/N tossed Y/N several feet in the air and jumped after him. F/N proceeded to stab Y/N (non fatally) multiple times until he finally stabbed him through the leg and threw a screaming Y/N back to the ground. 

Crashing into the ground forming a small crater, Y/N grabbed Rebellion and was about to get up to continue only to be met with F/N's foot on his wrist and his sword pointed at his neck.

(End song)

F/N: That's enough.

Y/N, realizing that he's been defeated, nodded. F/N took his foot off Y/N's wrist, his sword away from his neck and offered his hand. Y/N hesitated at first but accepted.