3.1~Reunited

Beginne am Anfang

James whistled, making Lily smack his shoulder. "Whattt?" He stared at the red headed girl, "My son is getting it on, let me be proud. Keep up Harry."

The single twin rolled his eyes, adjusting his rounded glasses. "Cooper didn't even get with her until our fifth year, and he was in love way before that."

His twin's eyes that matched his own widened, "Stop telling them my secrets, Harry. I am not afraid to smother you in your sleep."

Then another eye roll came about, sparking Cooper to lean forward like he was going to lunge at his twin. But a delicate hand placed against his chest, not applying any pressure but showing that he needed to stay. He glanced down at Alice, meeting her eyes and watching her head give a tiny shake. His chest huffed but he listened and didn't bother moving, instead he wrapped his arms around her waist and fell back onto a couch with her in his grasp. She squealed and shook his arms off, "Let me change out of this dress."

Her wand appeared out of no where and suddenly a simple pair of black jeans and an large white button up replaced the goddess gown. Her oversized heels remained though, exposing the charms that hung off the sides.

"Oh yeah," She turned to face Luna, "What did I miss?"

Ginny hummed, "Ummm..."

But Luna cut in, "Just watched edits, you were in a few of them."

"Greatttt"

The lights dimmed and the screen illuminated, the movie was beginning.....

———————————————————————————
🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️🎟️
———————————————————————————

(Ps, now the writing changes to bold being reactions and normal for everything else, trying to stop confusion)

Normal= The movie
Italics=Author note or voiceover
Bold=reactions

Normal= The movie Italics=Author note or voiceoverBold=reactions

CHAPTER ONE
R E U N I T E D

A voiceover started at the same time as the screen began to showcase a set of curtains opening. The voice was definitely a female, but it wasn't one anyone had heard so far. Over the summer before her third year, Alice lived life to the fullest. The blonde girl smiled brightly as she spun around in pirouettes, finishing off another show, the audience clapping for her out in the velvet seats. Her life had taken a turn for the better in multiple ways....

A camera zoomed out to show the whole area before focusing closer on a bicycle moving down a block full of normal looking houses. The angle moved to show a head of blonde hair streaked with sky blue highlights and full of silver strands glimmering in the afternoon sun. She laughed, clutching the pink handle bars of her bike. "Hurry up, Astrid! I want to see town already!" Her voice yelled back to the red headed young woman behind her. The red head rolled her eyes, not caring for her basically younger sister. "Shut up, Alice. We'll be in town any second."