1.2 Aunt Marge

⚠️revamped⚠️

The screen remained a pitch black for a moment before a distant white light grew larger and larger until it became bright enough to see the source of the light; where it was coming from a bedroom window. A title of gold letter appeared, reading: The Potters and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Azkaban!" Bellatrix spoke for the first time aloud to everyone. Her voice made some flinch back in fear of the Black sister. "What is happening in these movies?"

"It doesn't even start there," Alice replied absentmindedly, not seeing the curiosity flowing through her father when she spoke. His face seemed distraught for a moment, revealing is true feelings on how his future daughter couldn't even stand to look at him.

"Lumos Maxima," A 13 year old Harry Potter whispered from under a ratty comforter, trying to light up his wand.

A groan could be heard, then another voice. "Go to bed, rat face. I'm too tired for your spell casting, plus you are going to get caught soon."

Harry opened his mouth to snap back, but the flushing of the toilet was sudden and then heavy footsteps trailed to outside the twin's room.

"I forgot how often you refer to Harry as rat face." Ginny laughed for a moment, stopping to become wide eyed when her girlfriend kissed her cheeks. Luna grinned back to where Alice shot her a nod of approval.

The two boys both dove under their covers, very quickly faking being asleep. Slowly, the door creeped open and Vernon Dursley stood in the doorway; or he tried to but it was rather hard for his size. His fat finger flipped on the ceiling light, brow furrowing when he saw their "sleeping" figures. He looked around in confusion before he turned off the light and headed to his own room.

Harry didn't wait a minute to jump back into spell practice. "Lumos Maxima" He recited from his charms book. "Lumos Maxima"

This time the spell worked causing a strong glow of yellow light to flood the room, shooting out the window. Loud footsteps and creaking floorboards indicated that Vernon was coming again. Harry flopped onto his pillow, squeezing his eyes shut. After Vernon left the second time, Harry smiled at Coopers bed. "Night Coop"

"Go to bed!"

"Wait, wait, who is that big fella?" Sirius asked and didn't get an answer only the sight of fallen faces.

"Mate you're right, where's me and Lily Flower?" James turned to look at both of his sons.

Harry drew in a breath, only able to stare up at the enchanted ceiling. His counterpart also couldn't make eye contact, Cooper's hand squeezed Alice's tight.

Hermione and Ron both got up and headed toward Harry, trying to give him comfort.

"Do you wanna tell them Har or should I?" His twin asked choking back his tears. After he got a nod from Harry he continued to tell the story of James and Lily Potters death. The only thing he didn't tell them was who killed them because he wanted to see their faces when they learned that the man they entrusted had become the villain of their life.

Sirius threw himself against James attempting to not let him go. Lily looked at her sons with stained cheeks and teary eyes, she beckoned them toward her, hugging them both so tight even though they were both taller than her.