Tempest Perimeter

Ash runs forward towards some rocks for cover. Kat activates her Armor Lock as the Warthog she is using for cover explodes after being shot by two Banshees. A Spirit drops down troops and flies away. A Falcon flies overhead and engages a few Covenant troops before being shot down. On the adjacent plateau across the river, dozens of Warthogs and Ghosts are clashing.

Ash pops out of cover and shoots down a Banshee with his Grenade Launcher. 

Carter speaks over coms. "Kat, Six, what's your status?"

"Pylons are down, we're pushing up the hill." Kat informs.

Ash takes out his DMR and shoots down a couple grunts. Then he runs out of cover and moves up the hill with Kat. They encounter heavy resistance as they move up, including two Fuel Rod Shades. 

Ash activates his armor lock as a Fuel Rod Shade fires onto him. Kat then uses the distraction to kill the Grunt in control. Ash undoes his armor lock and blows up the other with his grenade launcher.

Ash runs up to an Elite and tackles it to the ground then unloads a few rounds from his DMR into its face. 

A Pelican flies in and drops off a Missile Warthog. Ash hops of the dead Elite and regroups with Kat.

Carter speaks over coms. "Kat, be advised: ONI has ID'd teo hostile anit-aircraft guns southwest of your location."

"Copy, Commander." Kat acknowledges. "New targets, Six. Go shut down those AA guns. Commandeer that Warthog."

Ash runs over to the Warthog, which has a Army man on the gunner, and he gets into the driver seat. Kat runs over and gets into the passenger. 

Kat and Ash drive a short distance before arriving at the AA gun. A Falcon flies above the Covenant infantry, engaging them before being shot down by the AA gun.

"Six, AA gun should be in visual range." Carter says over coms.

2 Lima 4 then speaks over coms. "2 Lima 4 to Noble One, those guns are pounding us with high-velocity plasma shells!"

Auntie Dot then speaks over coms. "Which would mean a strike by the frigate Grafton is also out of the question."

Carter speaks over coms. "Noble Six, all out birds are stuck out of range unless you can do something about those guns."

As they approach the gun, a furious battle can be seen in the valley below. Three Scarabs and multiple Karo'etba-pattern Ghosts, Wraiths, and Banshees are exchanging fire with a large group of Warthogs, Scorpions, and Falcons.

Ash as rounds a small hill a group Elite fire onto the Warthog. The gunner fires the missiles into one of the Elites, as Kat shoots at another. Ash slams on the gas and runs on of the Elite's over.

Then the gunner fires onto the third Elite, killing it. Ash continues driving towards the gun, encountering more resistance along the way.

Carter speaks over coms. "New intel, Six. Looks like normal weapons won't dent those AA guns."

Auntie Dot then speaks over coms. "I would suggest neutralizing the internal fuel cells, Lieutenant."

Ash drives around the gun as the Gunner and Kat take out the Covenant around it. Ash runs over multiple Grunts and After all Covenant are down, he drives the Warthog over to the AA gun and hops out. The trooper and Kat hop out and partol the area.

Ash walks into the base of the AA gun with his DMR aimed up as he scans the area. After he sees that it's clear he lowers his gun. "Now the fun part."