Chapter 3

I wake up very early. This morning, Stephanie is not so attached to me. I manage to get up. As soon as I use the bathroom, I get dressed. I feel better, I just had a little lonely pleasure. Finally, it was not a pleasure, it was rather a drain to relieve the pressure. For God Sake! I won't hold. How much longer? 931 days? I will be a hero.

I hope there is absolutely no trace of what I did, physical and smell. I hope that nobody will ever know what I did in this shower while I have the most beautiful girl in the world in the next room. I am crazy.

I prepare breakfast and wait for Stephanie. And then in one month, she wants to have a long weekend at the coast. She will be on me all the time for four days. Will I survive? Here, I can escape during the day, I go to class, I have some parties to attend, but if we are alone for four days, I don't think I will survive to her. I will need to find an excuse. And if I go to the toilets, probably the only place she will approve for me to go alone, she will notice my status when I enter and the soft one when I go out, and she will know that I would have played with myself.

Maybe I should force her, like James Bond in the movies. He forces the girl for a kiss, the girl defends and slaps him, then he insists with more muscles, and the girl accepts, and she is happy. Then there is a music, and we follow all the clothes removed on the ground and James Bond is in bed with the girl, happy that she was banged.

Maybe I can take few drinks and give myself some courage, and take her by force...

And I would disappoint her for the rest of her days.

Definitely, it will be as Stephanie wants. She is my best friend. I don't know when she will stop being my girlfriend, but I know that she will be always my best friend.

She emerges around 7 a.m. She comes to kiss me right away.

— You're a darling, I like to get up and have the breakfast ready. I have to tick this quality on your scorecard.

— You have a scorecard for me?

— Of course. I have a list with all the qualities a boyfriend must have. Didn't I tell you last night?

— And if I don't have the necessary qualities, do you dump me?

— That will never happen. I had to wait so long for you, I am not going to let you go.

— And so?

— So far, you are what I want.

— But... sometimes you are not happy.

— And so I can correct you, and punish you. That's part of what I want. Don't you remember what the girls said? You are a carbon copy of the description of the perfect boy. Let me go to the bathroom.

I should bring a book or something here, I don't like to be idle like now. But it would be an additional item, she already have more than half of my clothes. She comes out even more beautiful than usual, if possible. She wears a white and pink high-cut blouse over a navy-blue skirt. We eat eye to eye.

— You are my hero, you know?

— Why?

— Last night, you behaved like a hero. No one else could have done it. I am proud of you.

I feel puffed up with importance, yet I don't show it to her. I don't want to be this kind of hero.

— Thank you, she continues. You are a wonderful boy, I have always known this, and you prove it to me every day more.

— Why? Because I stay in your bed without touching you?

My tone was a little too aggressive, I blame myself.