Performing for the Future!

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, the spotlights also shut off, leaving the performance hall in total darkness. Crystal slowly opened her eyes, which glowed a bright aqua blue. Pine followed suit, her eyes glowing green. It only lasted a moment. Both of them shut their eyes as the lights came back on, and when they opened them again, like nothing happened, they were back to normal.

(Zenith froze, and the words and visions from an ominous psychic vision returned to the forefront of her mind. But before she could worry, it was showtime.)

"Vapor, Aqua Ring!" A shiny and transparent ring of water appeared in the background. "Baby-Doll Eyes!" A glowing eye appeared in the middle of the ring, casting soft light onto the stage and hypnotizing charm onto the crowd. "Scald!"

"Leaf Blade!" As Crystal and Pine danced along the floor, Leafeon raced over to where the beam of steaming hot water was aimed, slicing it to pieces and causing it all to evaporate. "Bullet Seed!" Then, Leafy shot a series of grassy projectiles toward the Aqua Ring and glowing eye, the first four going through while the fifth caused it to dissipate into mist. Both Eeveelutions jumped onto their trainers' heads. The two performers danced along, with their Pokemon on their heads, while Charizard and Dragonite performed an aerial ballet together.

"Both of you, Water Gun on Leafy!" Crystal pointed to Pine and her Leafeon.

Two twin beams of water raced toward Leafeon as her trainer easily reacted. "X-Scissor and Air Slash!" Charizard flapped its gray and red wings, causing both jets to be sent into the air, while Leafy elegantly leapt into the air and slashed them with an energy sword, which was held its mouth.

"Scale Shot!" Dragonite twirled and sent a barrage of projectiles across the stage.

"Twister!" Pine's shiny Charizard created a tornado out of Dragon-Type energy that lifted all of them into the air, sending the scales into a dance of their own around the performers. "Flare Blitz!"

"Protect!" Crystal and Pine, with Vapor and Leafy in tow, jumped onto the transparent platforms that appeared in the air around them, while Charizard dove through the Twister wreathed in flames to turn the indigo storm into a blazing red, orange, and yellow one. "Dual Wingbeat! Vapor, Aqua Ring and Baby-Doll Eyes!"

Dragonite flew in after it as a new creation appeared over the stage, just above her platform. Unlike last time where the eye had sat inside the loop of water, this time the Aqua Ring served as the eye's iris, the liquid constantly circulating to create a glowing blue eye.

"Leafy, Leaf Blade! Charizard, Solar Beam!" A glowing sun appeared over Pine's platform as Charizard reappeared behind her trainer, while Leafy used Grass-Type energy to turn it a glowing green. From the audience's perspective, it was as if a pair of mis-matched eyes had appeared in midair: one blue, one green.

Pine and Leafy hopped onto Charizard's back, while Crystal and Vapor did the same to Dragonite's when the golden Dragon-Type reemerged from the twister.

"Flare Blitz and Solar Beam! Iron Tail!"

"Water Gun! Scald!"

The sisters soared across the stage and spun around one another once before both crashing through their respective glowing aerial displays, causing glittering particles, water droplights, and light to be dispersed everywhere. Then, as they continued flying, they began to chase one another around the twister, before both suddenly entering it and it exploded into wind energy, sparkles, and smoke.

When the air cleared, both sisters were on the ground posing, breathing heavily, with their four Pokemon around them.

"All done!"