"I...am sorry." Jungkook began as he tried to loosen his grip on the male's hand and stepped ahead of him.

"Jungkook!" Jimin raised his tone.

"Y...yes?" Jungkook gulped with nervousness taking over.

"If I fall and break my leg then I am going to break your leg too!" He screamed and interlocked his fingers with the younger's.

"What do you-" Jungkook felt a pull when Jimin began to run blindly forward with him slipping at a few places before catching with Jimin's pace.

Jungkook smiled wide as he looked at their hands and then ahead. He picked up the pace and ran faster running at Jimin's speed.

A fresh thick breeze slapped their skin as they ran. A light feeling brewed inside their gut and the magnetic pull over their legs was bringing a new wave of feeling they couldn't quite explain. 

The rush of hormones.

The loss of breath.

They had mild aches in the foot as they ran their way down.

The lightness building inside their tummy.

It created a whole new experience.

And Jimin loved it.

A pendant shone bright blue as he ran with his hand feeling the warmth spreading through Jungkook's hand to his. It was just...magical.

Jungkook picked his pace and slowly let go of their hands. He ran forwards leaving behind Jimin. The older hand subconsciously tried to reach Jungkook's hand but it wasn't in the vicinity. He felt the slow rise in fear echo within him as he felt his legs lose balance.

"Jungkook!" Jimin screwed his eyes shut when he almost tripped forwards but felt himself being sucked into a tight hug. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and lifted him in the air.

"How does it feel, Mimi?" He asked as he spun around with Jimin in his arms.

"Jungkook, what the hell!" He giggled as he felt his legs waddle in the air and the gush of air around his ears, "You are childish," He laughed as he buried his face into Jungkook's neck as the younger carefully dropped him down.

"Did you like it?" Jungkook asked with his wide bunny smile.

"Hmm," Jimin hummed along with a soft smile over his lips and his arms still around the younger's neck.

"It's not over yet." Jungkook began.

"Wait, what? Are we running a marathon today?" Jimin asked.

"No, we are going there!" Jungkook guided Jimin's hand in a particular direction.

"I can't see, you brat!" Jimin deadpanned.

"Street performance," Jungkook said.

"Huh?"

"Let's sing!" Jungkook raised their hands in the air as he spoke.

Jimin's face instantly morphed as Jungkook put forth. He quickly pulled his hand out of Jungkook's grip and press it close to his chest before stepping back.

"You...are kidding, right?" Jimin reconfirmed.

"I am serious though. Let's go there-"

"No!" Jimin denied it strongly.

"Why not?" Jungkook pouted.

"Because I hate music! I just hate singing! I...can't-I can't...sing." Jimin's voice softened at the end with his fingers curling into a fist.