19 - Nowhere to run (Yandere! AFO)

Start from the beginning

"No matter who dares to step in my way or try to lure you away..."

Hisashi's blood-red eyes darkened as he straightened back to his full height, the top of his curly hair brushing against the ceiling.

"I'll ensure that they won't get to keep their life".

-o-O-o-

As the years went by, Hisashi felt his gut-wrenching desire to hold his beloved Izuku close, to never let him leave grow more and more intense. Just like it had with his dear, yet foolish younger brother he had tried so hard to protect.

But Izuku was not Yoichi, no. And the man would make certain that the events that happened all those countless decades ago would not repeat ever again. Aside from his many henchmen, he now had numerous quirks at his disposal and enough experience to last him another lifetime.

Hisashi tilted his head at the sight of his three-year-old boy happily scrambling around the house, a beaming smile on his face as he played with his hero figurines. His eyes never once strayed too far from the green bundle of joy, a frown on his lips as he glared at the action figures. Of course, his son had befallen the fascination of those bothersome government-controlled mutts. 

After all, in this society, they were hailed by almost everyone. Being a part of one's daily life whether it is by seeing them in public, in the news, or in some kind of advertisements. Most of them weren't even genuine- upholding their fake persona of being the perfect hero until after their patrols.

Furrowing his brows, the white-haired man sighed quietly, shifting his attention back to the bright smile of his son, his mood lifting almost instantly as a result.

Well, once the preparations were all over with he'd no longer have to deal with any of their annoying lies. His lips tugged upwards ever so slightly as he leaned back into the cushions of the couch. Hisashi didn't care for the amount of money and time this plan would take up.

Watching as Izuku turned on his heels and stumbled a bit, now facing his father with a happy grin, the giant of a man smiled back, much to the glee of his child.

'This was all for him' His mind whispered into his consciousness. The ever-starving quirk within him hummed lowly in agreement, its clutches tightening around his mind as his desire increased anew. His child.

Suddenly, the green-haired boy bee-lined for the couch Hisashi was lounging on, setting aside his figurines on the coffee table in favor of climbing on the cushions, shuffling over to his father, and draping himself over his lap with a high-pitched giggle.

The white-haired man's lips curved up, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he placed an arm around his son's shoulders, holding him in place as he playfully tickled him. Izuku squealed in delight, fruitlessly squirming in his father's grasp as he fought for air. "P-Papa!" Izuku squawked twisting in his father's large hands as he swatted at him.

Hisashi simply continued to chuckle at his son's feeble attempts to free himself. "What is it, my adorable baby? What do you need?" He teased the freckled boy, squinting his eyes at him. "M-Mercy! Mercy- please! Papa!!". The child squealed breathlessly, greedily gasping for air when Hisashi finally relented, instead having turned to ruffle his big hands through his son's green curls.

"It seems like you two are having fun" Inko Midoriya stood in the doorframe leading to the kitchen, smiling gently at her husband and son. Izuku immediately perked up, standing up from his father's lap and hopping off of the couch with renewed vigor. "Momma!" The child chirped joyfully, running to latch onto his mother's leg.