2 - The devil (aka AFO) visits Aldera Middle School

Idea: Afo scaring (read: beating) the shit out of Izuku's old teachers (Why? Because it's funny and they deserve it)

---

Hisashi Midoriya, that was the cover-up name AFO had picked up long ago to blend in with civilians without having heroes come after him, trying to arrest him, or maybe even kill him like the blonde idiot, who was currently in possession of his dear little brother's quirk.

Just thinking about that buffed-up fool running around, throwing that precious quirk around without regard for its importance made his insides boil with anger.

But right now was not the time to lament about the number one hero's brainless actions, because instead, Hisashi had more pressing matters to attend to. But it wasn't your normal "Taking over the world" meetings or "hero attacks" matters, oh no, far from that.

You see, this 200-year-old supervillain was quite fond and protective over his blood-related family to the point where he just wanted to lock them all away and ensure that no one ever gets anywhere near them. After all, he had lost his dearest brother such a long time ago and wanted to make sure that it would never happen again.

Now you might question, what has that to do with anything? Well, the number one supervillain in the whole of Japan was currently on his way to the principal's office, marching furiously over the campus of his son's middle school and scaring off everyone in his path. The villain had just gotten back from his... "Overseas work" and decided to visit his family to spend some time with them when of course something went wrong.

~~~

,,Hello-? Who is- HISASHI!?" The startled cry of his beloved wife, Inko Midoriya, greeted him as he was let into the small apartment and hastily embraced. ,,YOU'RE BACK- Y-You're back... Why didn't you call or notify me!?". The small green-haired woman in front of him sobbed into his stomach, as he was still way too tall to be considered normal. The white-haired supervillain leaned down to softly pepper some kisses over her tear-stained face and calm her down.

,,Forgive me, my treasured Jade. It was a surprise for you and my precious little emerald". He explained calmly whilst he contentedly cradled his wife in his arms. Inko sniffled a bit, blinking away her tears and smiling warmly at her husband. "He still uses the gemstone nicknames for us..." Inko thought lovingly, taking in every little detail of her husband's face. ,,I'm sure that he'll be ecstatic about finally seeing you again, Hisashi. He... Izuku really missed you".

Hisashi's crimson red eyes darkened a bit at the last part but he quickly brushed it off, making a mental note to immediately make up for all of the time he had been gone for as soon as his son was done with school for today. So for now he joined Inko in the kitchen, trying to help her prepare lunch before quickly being struck down by her. ,,No! Go rest up while I prepare lunch so you have enough energy for when Izuku arrives" she scolded him happily to which he just chuckled in defeat.

Everything was going smoothly, they were catching up and the atmosphere was nice and cozy, nothing seemed to be able to disturb them now. But of course, he just had to jinx it. The loud ringing of the house telephone alerted the two parents, ending their conversation about the new hero laws that had been activated and executed.

Inko raised her eyebrow in confusion as she reached for the phone, glancing at the caller's number and name. All for One watched as the soft features of his wife twisted up and darkened, alarming him as well. ,,Yes, hello?" Inko asked as she accepted the call.

It didn't even take the caller half a minute to make Inko's usually kind and cheerful mood turn to a worried frenzy, which could only mean one thing. Something had happened to her baby. Hisashi, having access to over a thousand quirks, used one of his collected "increased senses" quirks to figure out what had set off his wife in a way he had rarely ever seen and definitely didn't want to face again.