9.3 - DNA Test (The Aftermath part 2)

Okay, it's honestly my fault for ending in cliffhangers so I should've suspected that people want a part 3... God damn it. 

So... Part 3 here we go!

Feel free to leave a vote or comment if you enjoyed it!

----------------------

Everyone nodded solemnly at the ash-blonde, sharing quick glances. Class-1A would always stick together no matter what. They would get Midoriya back.

They just had to. 

.

.

.

Class-1A wasted no time setting up a plan to save their local Problem Child™. They had to be fast about this before their teachers could get back to UA and stop them. Luckily for them, since Midoriya got into all kinds of trouble so often he had agreed to wear a location chip, which Momo made him, behind his right ear for when he went out so they could always track him down.

Now all they had to do is get his exact location and form a plan to quickly break in and rescue Midoriya without causing too much trouble- the only problem being that Midoriya was their main strategist. With him gone they had to rely on Momo and Iida's reasonable and calculated thinking combined with Bakugo's murder plans of brute-forcing their way into the league's hideout.

Their plans weren't as fool-proof and backed up as Midoriya's but they'd have to do. Quickly getting to work, they assigned roles and groups to each person, readying themselves to sneak off of campus to storm the league's layer when suddenly the main entrance to their dorms was brutally thrown open. The class immediately flinched back, jumping to their feet as they faced the intruder.

In the entrance stood their heavily panting homeroom teacher. Specks of dirt covered his face as his messy hair floated up in the air, his eyes blazing an angry red as he stared his students down. ,,Hell spawns, don't you dare". He hissed, grabbing his capture weapon as he slowly approached. But the class just glared back, determination sparking in their eyes as they ignored their teacher's threat.

,,I'm sorry sensei. But as class president, I take the safety of my classmates very seriously. Please get out of the way". Iida replied calmly, standing tall between his class and his teacher. Glancing from student to student, Aizawa exhaled deeply as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. ,,Will you stop whatever havoc you've planned if you get to be involved with the search party?". Surprised gasps rang through the common room of the dorms, not having expected that their teacher would propose this to them.

Upon seeing his students' confused faces, he relaxed and shook his head at them. ,,You already have your hero licenses and I don't want any of you to get thrown into jail if you decide to do anything stupid. The situation with the HPSC is already bad enough". Aizawa explained with a stoic face, analyzing their body language as they turned to one another to exchange silent glances. Finally, the members of class 1A spun back to their teacher with determined grins on their faces.

,,We're going to get Midoriya back, sensei. No matter what".

And Aizawa could only hide his face in his capture weapon, a small smirk now resting on his features as he observed his students with a feeling of pride growing in his chest.

,,I know".

.

.

Meanwhile, the court building was searched from top to bottom to find out just how the league had gotten inside and class-1A got filled in on the next steps to retrieving Midoriya by their homeroom teacher, the LoV had successfully gotten back to their hideout. It consisted of an old run-down-looking factory on the far outskirts of Musutafu. The Nomus returned to the doctor through a warp quirk upon arrival and left the villains alone in their main room, which could technically be described as a lounge or big makeshift living room.