Author's thoughts

Hello guys! I, you're author is back again...

It's been a long time, how have you been doing these past months?

Regarding this story, some of you probably has forgetten this book, and I do understand that.

I just want to say that this book doesn't have a concrete plot. The story is not running in one or two characters only. It will be focusing with Nmixx members, their backstory, and the connections between them.

Just give me time to write and please continue to support this story till the end, cause despite the complex plot, it will be worth to read...

You can Ask me if there's something you guys are confused about... Just drop it in the comment section.

Some of you are probably thinking based on your comments....

1. Yoon might be (Sullyoon) where in

2. Sullyoon probably got an amnesia

3. Flinn might got killed by Jinni's father

4. Who push Yoon back then? (since she was wearing Jinni's hoodie, the guy thought that Yoon was actually Jinni)

5. Why do they tried to kill Jinni back then?

6. Why does Sunghoon is forebidding Jinni to go outside their mansion?

7. What if Sunghoon has a reason why he was being harsh to Jinni?

and so many more...

BUT.... WHAT ARE YOUR EXACT THOUGHTS? MIND SHARING IT WITH ME?