- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Sɪx -

•••||•••

Sullyoon wakes up to the loud sound of her alarm clock. She lazily taps the button to stop the noise, but nothing transpired. Tapping it continuously, she realized it was not the ringtone of her alarm, it was a sound notification on her phone.

Still eyes closed, she search for her phone beside her small table and managed to find it. She rubs her eyes and decided to open them, exposing the sunlight appearing from the outside of her room.

It's the weekend, no school for today. She badly wanted to sleep all day but her phone won't stop making noise. She opened up her messenger and receives a text from Jiwoo.

Jiwooverse✨
Private Message

"Unnie, are you awake?"

"Just woke up"...

"Can you help me go to the grocery? We're going to buy a lot of food. Also, some ingredients if you will be willing to cook for us today"

"Huh? Did I miss something?"...

"Eh? I suppose you still haven't read the GC yet... "

"Uhm, should I have to? It would... gonna contain some uninteresting stuff ..."

"Just check it out first to find out, how crazy they have gotten this morning"

"Do I really have to?"...

"I, yes?"

"I shouldn't ask it I guess? Fine, talk to you later"...

___

Letting out a deep sigh, she chooses to first do her daily routine before checking up on the GC. After taking half an hour, she moved to go to the kitchen to prepare some milk for her breakfast.

Then she opened her cereal and put enough in the small bowl. Then she poured all the milk in it, and sit up in one of the chairs as she finally decided to backread some kinds of stuff.

Bae Unnie Is Dumb 😍
Consists of 7 members

BaeEyebrows 🤨
"Hoomans, wake up! We have an urgent matter"

KyujinBellyWatch⌚
"I woke up early more than you Unnie, anyway what's wrong?"

JiwooBibimbap🥢
"Hah, and I woke up earlier more than you Kyujin-ah"

KyujinBellyWatch⌚
"Oh come on unnie, you always wake up late especially when it's the weekend"

JiwooBibimbap🥢
"Shat up dear, and it's not true!"

BaeEyebrows🤨
"Oh?! Babe, I didn't know you're a heavy sleeper?"

JiwooBibimbap🥢
"I'm not, Kyujin is just making things up, don't listen to her"

BaeEyebrows🤨
"I actually low-key believing her"

JiwooBibimbap🥢
"I just told you not to listen?"

BaeEyebrows🤨
"There's only one way to figure it out though"

JiwooBibimbap🥢
"What way?"

BaeEyebrows🤨
"Sleep with me✨"

JiwooBibimbap🥢
.....

BaeEyebrows🤨
"Hey, reply to me babe😭"