- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx -

_______

The time that the ball was currently making its way in their direction, it landed, however, on Bae who was munching her food like a child, causing her to fall to the ground.

"OMG! Are you okay?!"

Jiwoo immediately makes her way to Bae...

"What the hell just happened?!" Lily burst into anger when she saw her friend.

"I don't know, Bae wake up"

Jiwoo was worried, if her friend were worried enough, Jiwoo is 10x more worried about Bae.

"Huh? what landed on her head?" asked Kyujin as she rounded around her sight and saw the soccer ball near them.

"It's a freaking soccer ball," said Haewon in a serious tone.

"Bae! Yiyi, open your eyes"

Jiwoo keeps shaking her, but the girl is not opening her eyes.

"She passed out, Jiwoo. We need to take her to the clinic" said Haewon, back being a mom again, as she approach the two, trying to wake the girl also, but nothing.

Meanwhile,

The two soccer player was now running in their direction, they are hella nervous as they started to get sweat.

The girl in blonde smacked the head of her other friend.

"Haish, I told you not to kick the ball hard, now look!"

The other girl only holds her nape, as she makes a piece sign.

"I know, I know, I did not do it intentionally"

"Haish, we're in trouble I'm sure Jinsoul unnie will gonna scold us!"

"Then don't tell her this happens, as easy as that," she said and shrugged her shoulders.

She earned another smacked...

"Yah!"

"You and you're bad suggestions again"

Meanwhile, on the other side, Bae's friends looked at the two girls who were now approaching them.

"Let us help," the girl with blonde hair said, immediately approaching the girl laying on the ground.

Although the two girls can feel the death glare coming from the four girls, especially one of them, they can't help but gulp.

They immediately picked her up as they went their way to the clinic.

_______

Now at the library...

Jinni has finished reading the book she's holding and she can't help but let out a small smile on her face.

"Okay, okay, time to read another book"

She closed the book, as she decided to stand up, making sure not to make any noise.

She slowly made her way to the bookshelves, looking intently. She glided her hand on the books one by one, reading the titles that will peek her attention in one of those.

"There are so many layers here but how on the Earth that the book I want to read is being placed at the top?!"

Jinni's ear perked at the voice she heard. Looking at her on both sides, there was none.

She slowly walked to the next one, and she saw a girl was trying to get to book, but she couldn't.

Should I help her? Of course Jinni, or else she will gonna struggle with that for the whole time