- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ -

_____

Flashback

"Get away from me!! Someone, please help-"

Sullyoon shouted at the top of her lungs when the guy suddenly covered her mouth.

"Shh, don't be a loud little girl"

The guy said in a mocking tone, making Sullyoon grit her teeth, mentally cursing the guy.

What did I do wrong and why did this suddenly happen to me? I just transfer to this place, and this is what I would get?

She's shaking, slowly getting weak. She feels like she would rather prefer to die, but not this, not with the guy looking like she's prey, ready to devour her anytime soon.

She can't think straight, do you know the feeling of wanting to get out of the man's tight hold on her waist, wanting to run and run and run just to escape, but her body can't function?

That was what she was feeling right now, her body just can't move on its own, while her mind telling her to run, but nothing.

She was frozen, her eyes were slowly starting to get red, waters starting to build up, it felt like a horror.

She closed her eyes, starting to give up when the memories suddenly flashed in her mind.

"Sullyoon, whatever happens in the future, you will always be my daughter, always"

"I'm going to protect you at all cost, it's because I'm your unnie, hmm?"

"Be brave there on your own, okay? Even though we are away from you, we are a whole family, take care of yourself, promise?"

"When you came back, I'm going to cook your favorite food! I swear, so you must take care of yourself, call us if you want someone to talk to, you're unnie is here"

Sullyoon came back to her senses...

I'm going to keep my promise, I'm going to take care of myself, I won't gonna let this happen.

When he was about to be kissed by the guy, she immediately pushes him with her full strength, and she kicked him harshly in the stomach, causing him to knock down.

The guy immediately stood up, still holding his stomach, he was not expecting the girl to fight back.

While Sullyoon made her way into every corner, just to get away from the guy's sight.

It was dark, there are no other people around. And the most shit part of it was that she doesn't know where she is heading since she is still not familiar with the place and that is just fucked up.

She can feel the guy was still chasing him, so she run faster.

"You can't escape from me!"

She suddenly felt more nervous, she felt like her heart will gonna pop up out of her chest with so much loudness beating in her heart.

It started to rain, causing her sight to get blurry since some water droplet was hitting her eyes.

While running, she suddenly slipped causing her to fall to her knees, blood started to come out, mixing with the water drops coming from the sky.

She hissed in pain.

She forced herself to stand up, and as she run again, of course, she felt the pain in her knees but she doesn't care anymore, she wanted to get away from this place.

She suddenly felt in horror when someone suddenly grabbed her wrist, dragging her into the darkest part of the street, covering her mouth, unable for her to shout.