- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Fᴏᴜʀ -

~

The next day comes ahead, Jinni was excited to see Sullyoon at school.

She went to school early, and when I say early, earlier than what time she always comes to class.

After parking her car, she didn't pay attention to the other students staring at her because she was already used to it anyway.

She walked through the front gate, and she stands near the guardhouse, both of her hands on her backpack, looking everywhere, tapping her left foot on the ground.

She wanted to wait for Sullyoon so that they will going to go to their class together. She thinks it will be better if that happens, she was really in a good mood today.

She can feel the stares and looks she's receiving from the other students. Some of them are her classmates, who look at her amazed. Well, who wouldn't? The pink-haired girl who is known to always be late in class was standing there early in the morning, smiling like an idiot.

Did she wait there for how many minutes already? She didn't know, but she waited and waited until she takes a glimpse of a girl entering the school gate.

She looks pretty, always...

She let out a smile, frozen from her track, probably because of the presence of the brunette girl, that somewhat made her lost in her thoughts.

She bypassed her, it was because Sullyoon was holding her phone, earphones in her ears, humming with the song as Jinni approaches her slowly.

Do I try to scare her?

A playful smile crept on her lips, as she slowly catch up with the girl, placing her arms on her shoulder. Sullyoon flinched, ready to punch the person who suddenly touch her.

But a surprising look shows on her face, the moment she saw who that person is. She moved down her earphone, and tap the music playing on her playlist, as she stared at the smiling girl in front of her.

What a great day, to see her smiling like this...

She let out a smile too at the end, which almost took Jinni's breath away.

"It's you, Ddeolni"

Jinni can feel her heart beating so damn fast, and it's not good because it's still early in the morning, how would she be able to survive the whole day if only hearing her nickname coming from the other girl, is already making her crazy?

"Good Morning to you, Ddeolyun" she smiled widely, bringing her arms back again at the latter, and even if Sullyoon is surprised at the sudden move Jinni does, she didn't complain as she just let her do that. She loves it, so why pushed her away?

"I bet you got a good sleep?" Jinni nodded energetic, while her regard was still at their front.

"Yep, I'm in a good mood, and the weather is nice, maybe the sun saw how good my mood was, look It's smiling too" She look at the sky, putting her hand up, her eyes were half opened, as she let out a smile, that her teeth we're shown perfectly.

And that look causes Sullyoon to take a glimpse of Jinni, only to make her heartbeat in a fast way. She immediately looks away the moment Jinni was about to turn her gaze back to her too.

"Y-yeah, the weather is nice" she stuttered, Jinni noticed it, but she shrugged it off.

"Hmm, anyway did you take the pills I bought for you? What about the fruits?"

She remembers what happened between them yesterday, Jinni was so close to her, and the feeling she felt at that time, was still fresh in her body and mind.