- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ -

••||••

"Mind If I join?"

They slowly moved their gaze at the girl who was now standing in front of them.

The unfamiliar voice they heard was actually familiar to them, it's just that they are not used to how the girl asked them to join their lunch.

"Why are you so formal?" Kyujin asked, and the short girl only laugh. Not even a couple of seconds has passed, and the girl suddenly went hype.

"Yow! It's been almost two months since the last time I saw you guys, I missed you all!" she shouted, slowly getting the attention of the other students on the other tables near them.

The whole group only laugh their asses off, while Jinni only faced palm. Yes, the girl never changes, still as hyper as ever.

"Now I regretted asking that question earlier, okay back to being formal please"

But the short girl only smirked...

"I would take that as No, anyway how are you guys?" she asked as she made her way to sit beside Haewon.

"We're still alive somehow if that's the answer will make you satisfied," said Jiwoo, earning a proud look on Bae. The other girls only look at the two and shake their heads.

"Yah! Jiwoo, why are you always treating me like that?"

"Wae? Are you a baby, Ryujin?"

She paused for a bit...

"I'm not a baby,"

"Then don't ask" Jiwoo snapped back. They all burst into laughter except one of them.

Ryujin looked at her in disbelief...

"Yah! Is this Jiwoo always like this? Why is she so-"

"What are you going to say, hmm?" Jiwoo cut her off and glared at her,

"Why is she so- *scoffed* cute even though she's treating me like this"

Okay, they know Ryujin is back being flirty...

"You think I'm going to fall for that? it's hell no way"

"You don't fall for my charms?"

"Why would I? What charm is there in you anyway?"

Ryujin was about to answer when she was being shut up by the girl, for the second time.

"Ahh, a charm to make people get away from you for being a flirty one," she said in a matter fact of tone.

"Darn"

All of them said in chorus and look at their friend Jiwoo who was now circling her hands around Bae's arm with a smile on her face.

While Ryujin sulked...

"Yah! Can you guys get her away from me?"

But they only laugh at her.

"It's not like you're not used to her being like that? You know just like last school year" said Lily, while she was currently stroking Haewon's silky black she. Haewon however, was leaning her head on Lily's shoulder.

"Yup, I missed those days"
what about you? How are you?" asked Jinni?

Ryujin smacks her lip...

"I'm good, the dance team is doing well, we are doing well because we have a great dance captain"

"Who is she?"

"It's Lee Chaeryeong," Ryujin said with a smile. Yes, Lee Chaeryeong is their Dance Captain.