- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ -

Should she come? Or maybe not? In the end, she made her final decision...

"N-" but the other girl cut her off.

"You should come! Let's take a look at all of his works!"

Jinni closed her mouth, she wanted to refuse, she doesn't want to disturb the two.

"Do I have to come? I mean, won't I would gonna bother only?"

Sullyoon frown...

"What made you think like that? Let's take a look at them together!"

She hesitates, not when Yeonjun speaks too.

"Yeah, you should come, look at her, she wanted to see my works together with you"

Jinni look back at Sullyoon, she saw her pouting...

"Come on!"

She chuckled, nodding at her. Who can refuse her cuteness? NO ONE... Not Jinni, not you...

"Sure, let's go and see it"

She grabs her right hand, and they both follow Yeonjun to the second floor, at the end of it was a door. He opened it and turn the light on, revealing a white wide room, filled with different-sized canvases.

"Woah, this is wonderful!"

Sullyoon let go of Jinni's hand, as she made her way to one of Yeonjun's paintings. Jinni only watches her, observing her actions. She let out a small smile.

Sullyoon likes art.

"When did you paint this one?"

Yeonjun approaches Sullyoon, standing beside her, looking at one of his favorite paintings collection.

"When I was 11"

Sullyoon winded her eyes, looking at the guy amused...

"Woah! You must be very talented,"

Yeonjun chuckled, shaking his head.

"Not really, well not at everything, but yes, I love Art"

Jinni was only standing on where Sullyoon let go of her hand earlier, not moving in her place.

Is she okay?

No...

Is she angry?

Of course No...

Why would she? She doesn't have the right to feel bad when Sullyoon is with someone else.

So she inhaled deeply, closed her eyes, and let herself be distracted instead... She approached one of Yeonjun's paintings, which causes her attention...

It was a flower field, with clouds above. It was indeed beautiful, she won't gonna deny it.

"That painting was made by mom, she gave that to me as a birthday gift" Yeonjun suddenly spoke beside him.

Jinni only nodded...

"This probably means so much to you"

"Yeah"

"Your mom is so talented, look at those flowers! It's so beautiful" said Sullyoon, getting mesmerized by the painting.

"I know,"

"Where is she?"

That was caused Yeonjun to stop for a bit... And then he let out a sad smile.

"She's no longer here,"

Jinni in Sullyoon felt bad,

"I'm sorry," they both said, which Yeonjun immediately answered.

"No it's okay, I understand" he paused.