- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ -

••||••

"H-hi there, Ddeolyun"

Sullyoon was surprised when she heard the last words which she thinks were Jinni's nickname for her.

"D-ddeolyun?" she stuttered, only to see Jinni smiling widely, as she nods her head...

"Yes, Ddeolyun. I just think that nickname suits you well"

Sullyoon felt her cheeks start to get red, maybe on both of her ears too. Getting a new nickname, especially with a girl like Jinni, she can't help but feel so special about that.

"Ddeolyun... I-it's cute, I love it"

This time Jinni was the one who turned red. She stared at the girl in front of her.

She's wearing a long shirt and pajamas, her hair is down, some part of it is still wet, and the smell of her shampoo is lingering in her nostrils as she breathes in. She is wearing a reading glass, but by the look of it, it was just the same glass she had in her condo, it doesn't have an eye grade. She looks so simple, yet intoxicating.

"Hey, on earth Jinni?"

That causes her to blink a few times, staring at Sullyoon again. She wonders how can a girl like her looks so doll-like, but maybe even more beautiful than the actual doll.

"You're spacing out"

Sullyoon let out a chuckle, smiling afterward.

"Nope, or maybe I am, I'm just surprised to see you in pajamas," Jinni said smiling widely, making Sullyoon blush.

"And you look pretty today, I mean always" she added, doesn't realize she's been saying much. Hence, it's a fact anyway.

"T-thank you,"

"Mind if I get inside first? It's quite hot here, my throat dries, can you give me some water?"

Sullyoon moves aside, signaling Jinni to enter. After that, she closed the door.

"Sure, I'll get you some, please feel at home"

Jinni only nodded and sit on the sofa... She looks around, her place is so simple, she felt so comfortable, and she could say this is much better than her condo. Yes, it's wide, yet it's lonely, unlike where she is right now.

Not soon enough, Sullyoon came back holding a glass of cold water, handing it to Jinni, which she mouthed 'Thank you

"You didn't tell me you've been standing outside the front door for 30 minutes, you can text or call me, you know"

Jinni looks at her in shock,

"How did you know?"

"Bae told me" she let out a small laugh, causing Jinni to feel embarrassed.

"You don't have to feel shy, it's not like I'm not going to let you in"

"I-I know, is just that... I'm not used to this kind of thing" she whispers, enough for Sullyoon to hear.

"Like what?"

"L-like this, just like what I'm doing now"

"Like?"

"Visiting you, I even bought so many Pills at the pharmacy, fruits at the market, I also bought some milk, and-... " she stops, looking at the plastic on the table.

"Yeah, kinda make sense"

Sullyoon is restraining herself to let out a loud laugh. So in the end, she decides to sit. But she didn't know where to sit, on her front? Or beside her? And because she can't decide, she standstill, and Jinni noticed it.