" But Sanvis schedule is very tight. She is jiggling between work and studies. She is not getting time for herself . We can't even think of getting her married for two years." I heard maa and felt relieved.

" Yes , it will be difficult for her if we get her married now. Marriage is not a joke. And moreover marriage is not her priority right now" My father said and I made a happy dance in my mind.

" But we will loose a good groom for her." Again he started. Can't he understand" Sanvi is not ready right now and I am not going to force her into this." Again my father said.

Before he further says anything I went and informed maa and papa that Krupa is coming to pick me and we are going for lunch.

I went in my room to get dressed and soon Krupa came.We reached the beach side restaurant. It's famous for seafood and Krupa was confused what to order. I had already given my order. Why she is taking so long.

" What happened? Can't decide?". I asked her

" No I have finalized mine but I was wondering what I should order for boys they are stuck in traffic jam and have asked me to order their food too." She said and I looked at her confused.

" Who boys?". I asked her.

" Mayur and Sid". She said still looking at the menu.

" What ? But what if someone sees me with Siddhan?". I had just asked and my fears came true.

I heard a shrinking voice." Hey Sanvi ". I turned to see Raj uncle and Rajashre aunty approaching us. I am dead.
" Namaste Kaka...umm namaste aunty." I tried to sound as normal as I could but I was freaking out inside. " Oh... So what are you doing hear?". Raj uncle asked me . Having lunch what else we come to restaurant...my subconscious said. Please just shut up will you? I said to my subconscious mind. But actually you are right .

" I came to have lunch here kaka". I said and Krupa tried hard to control her chuckle listening to my reply.

" I mean she is my friend Krupa and Krupa they are my bade kaka and kaki" . I introduced them .

" Namaste uncle. namaste aunty". Krupa said. " Oh nice to meet you too beta. So whats the occasion" kaki asked.

Occasion? What occasion? Can't we casually meet for lunch? I snapped out of my thoughts when Krupa said ." Oh... My marriage has been fixed. I am getting married in two months" .

What ? Marriage is fixed and she didn't bothered to tell me yet ? I glared at Krupa and she mouthed sorry giving me an apologetic look.

" Oh congratulations beta what's the name of the groom and what he is doing and are you same age as our Sanu?" And my kaki started her interrogation.

Krupa replied very patiently but I knew she was getting pissed.

And at the end she turned to me and said." See your friends are also getting married now it's high time that you also should get hitched. What you say Raj?".

" Yes ofcourse. My son has recommended a good groom this morning only but you said you are not yet ready. You will loose a gem if you continue with this attitude of yours." Raj uncle said in a serious tone.

I just stayed mum and my biggest nightmare .... Mayur and Siddhan entered the restaurant and spotted us. My eyes grew wide. Siddhan was looking straight in my eyes.Krupa signalled them to stop." What happened? " Rajshre kaki saw Krupa gesturing. " Nothing aunty I was calling the waiter as I have not given my order yet. Raj Kaka is very sharp he noticed this and turned back but before he could see Mayur and Siddhan, they both entered the family room so Raj Kaka couldn't see their faces."