Visit: insert chapter title

Eh let's dig ourselves deeper into the hole and write Jason's POV, shall we?

He's Alive.

The second I found out about the prophecy, I thought I would get until he was 16, and that would be it.

But he survived.

And the Demon neglected to tell me. 

I'm going to kill him soon.

That's not important now though. Dick Grayson, my big brother, is alive.

"Dick." I said, wary but I couldn't disguise the hopefulness in my voice, if this was a prank, heads would roll.

"Jaybird?" his voice was hoarse, I barely took notice of the confused looking people around him as I ran to my big brother (ew, from what I know about Jason, this is insanely ooc, but just let them be happy)

"What happened? How did you? I thought-" I began to sputter, Dick just chuckled softly and cut me off,

"I could ask you the same thing, but not here, not now. Let's go inside and we can talk about this later." He said, he was calm outwardly but there was a glimmer in his eye and I knew that he really did miss me like I missed him. He turned to the insanely confused people behind him and said, "these are some Camp Friends, Annabeth is from Cabin 6, Thalia is from Cabin 1, Nico sleeps in Cabin 11 (WHERE DOES NICO SLEEP THOUGH?!) and you know Grover." I nodded but I really didn't care, I just wanted to know what had happened.

------

Jason is alive.

After everything I've lost.

Every death I've caused.

Jason is alive.

We'd told each other our stories, him of the Lazarus pit and me of the Battle of Manhattan and now we were just sitting in my room, processing I guess.

Luckily, my friends had been okay with us having a moment and were now doing their own thing, Grover was probably in the Garden with Alfred, Thalia and Nico were probably either fighting somewhere or training in the gym and I knew that Annabeth was in her room on her laptop. Nico had been looking at Jason funny the whole time when we first reunited but I guess that as a son of Hades he can tell that Jason has been dead.

I had learnt a lot about how Jason was different. He used to much better behaved than me but now apparently I'm the 'Golden Child'. As long as being the Golden Child doesn't involve monsters, it doesn't really matter to me.

I could tell that Jason was spiteful. He knew Bruce wouldn't let me go after the Joker and that Bruce hadn't even gone after him himself. I understood that. I wasn't really comfortable with the way he called Tim a 'replacement' when  Bruce only took Tim in because he needed somewhere to go. 

"Did you finally ask West out?" Jason asked, penetrating (lmao penetrating) the silence. I guess I was a little confused because Wally asked me out before the War so Tim or Damien should have told him, I guess they left quite a bit of information out (though I don't blame them, Damien is still a little wary of standing up to authority figures like Bruce and Tim probably was too sleep deprived to argue).

"He asked me out actually." I said in reply, hoping my train of thought had done that thing were it was quicker in my head than in real life and that I hadn't just said that way after the subject had been dropped.

"Cute. Does the Blonde Athena girl know?" He asked,

"No, why?"

"Because she's trying to get together with you. I thought you were supposed to be good at reading people, Dick."

"She is? I mean, she asked me out but I rejected her and now we're just friends." I replied, I suppose I haven't really been paying enough attention while they're here, Must Fix That,

"She clearly doesn't think so." Jason replied, leaning casually on my bedpost.

So Annabeth still likes me? That could be a problem.

Ew. I hate this chapter so so much. At least it's an update, right? It's short but I was busy today. I won in the Eisteddfod category I was doing (it was solo singing).

Tomorrow I've got a funeral and then a friend coming over so I'm not too sure of an update.

Also, would you be interested in a DC x PJO story where the Big Three kids are sent to an alternate universe (the dc universe) to become the Gods of their Fathers domains there? The idea's been swirling around in my head and I'd really like to know if anyone would read this if I wrote it. And if I did write it, would you want Thalia or Jason as the Sky God?

ANYWAY, thanks for all the support, leave a comment to let me know you exist and maybe even a vote?

Luv Ya,

Hestia.