Visit: The Brothers

I know for a fact that there will be at least another Visit chapter after this, once the visit part is done, I'm going to write a series of moments in HoO because that's basically what I was thinking about in class today (I'm probably going to fail my GCSEs) then we get to the Post-Giant War stuff.

Enjoy!

~Damien~

There were guests in Wayne Manor, and Damien Wayne was not happy.

He had elected to tolerate the peasants in order to please Grayson. Though he would never say it out loud, he cared about what Dick thought of him. He was by far more tolerable than his other brothers.

That's right, brothers.

Not long after Dick had left for Camp that year, Jason Todd had returned from the dead.

Strangely, Todd was convinced that Dick would die on his 16th birthday. None of the family had any proof otherwise, so after the 18th August Todd firmly believed that his older brother was dead.

Damien had come to an agreement with his Father and Drake that neither party should be informed that the other was alive. Though Damien didn't see the sense in it, his father had sounded firm. Damien knew better than to argue with a superior like that.

(please bear in mind that all my knowledge comes from Young Justice, other fanfics, and exactly two episodes of Teen Titans. You can understand that I don't know a lot about Jason and am inferring a ton)

Todd remained in his hovel that he called an apartment, doing crime lord things with a bucket on his head. 

Damien didn't particularly enjoy watching the moment where Underwood mentioned Todd. As a bat, he was trained to read body language, and while Dick's posture seemed to not changed at all, Damien could read him like a book. That was saying something. The first boy wonder was normally impossible to read. 

When Drake reported that Dick had shed a tear at the image of Jason in the hall, Damien desperately wanted to drag Todd to Wayne Manor himself.

Turns out he didn't really need to.

It wasn't unheard of for Todd to visit the Manor, normally under the guise of stealing food. It was clear to anyone that he really just wanted to see if the Waynes missed him. He always left in a depressed state after he saw that they were functioning fine without him.

Though Todd came to the manor sometimes, it wasn't often. Perhaps once a Month. This was why Damien's father had seemed to have forgotten that soon enough, the Manor would be under attack by the worlds ugliest undead leach.

What a horrible mistake Mr Wayne had made. Damien truly couldn't believe that Batman was known as the greatest detective in the world.

"Hello Demons, replacements and shitty fathers!" The second Robin called, strutting into the foyer as if he owned the place.

Damien and Drake, who had been fighting in the living room, leaped into action. They were extremely lucky that Dick had gone out to 'get lunch' with his friends (for any of you wondering, he's outside of the city, on a monster hunt). They dragged Todd into the living room, taking an arm each.

"Uh, that was a... warm welcome?" he said, a little confused. Damien and Drake just glared at him,

"You need to leave." Drake said shortly. Todd didn't seem to have any reaction but both the younger boys noticed the flicker of hurt in his eyes,

"We have guests round, Todd. I do not wish for you to tarnish the family reputation any more. We already have Drake for that." Todd rolled his eyes but said,

"Fine, I'll go. Tell Bruce I said Hi, or don't, he won't care either way."

Drake, as immature as he is, did a little victory dance when Todd's back was turned. Damien rolled his eyes and followed the undead crime lord. 

So Close...

The door was open...

When Todd walked out into the garden, Damien made the foolish mistake of having believed that they had gotten away with it, that was, until,

"Dick?"

Mwahahahaha

I'm sorry, I pulled a Rick. It was just to perfect to not end it right there. That was another small chapter, but if I'm updating every day, can you really blame me? I'll probably start writing the next chapter tonight but I'm not sure if it will be a long chapter that will be published in two days or a short chapter that will be published tomorrow. We'll see.

Have any of you watched the Princess Bride? 

Did you know that it was a book before it was a movie? It shocked my English teacher, that's for sure. I'm reading it right now and it's really funny.

ANYWAY

Thanks for reading, if you want to show your support, leave a comment and maybe even vote?

Luv Ya,

Hestia.