Once Bitten, Twice Shy (Daily Life with a Dragon)

Zacznij od początku

"Well, you'll figures it out on your own. Also, you'll have your parents help you or my parents help as well." Said Lily

"Not my parents, they will not help, they will make things worse for Cinder. Your parents will be better with helping me out." Said Lou

"Yeah... you're right, my parents will be more helpful. Also, my dad being the former Master of Earth, he'll have some knowledge on dragons." Said Lily with a fond smile "Well... I'm going to make dinner ok? You just relax and rest alright." Said Lou and headed towards the door

"Ok honey, you'll do that. Love you." Coughed Lily

"Love you too Lily." Said Lou, and he walk out the room to the kitchen

Lily lived for a few more months until the illness took her away to the Departed Realm. Since then, the family of three tried to continue life as it was. But it was hard, Lou would go out and do singing events. Leaving both sons by themselves a few days at a time. Then Cole would go out and do things on his own, not saying what to Cinder, but leaving his brother at one of the neighbors to watch him. Cinder was the most affected. just taking naps or drawing to distract himself from the loss of his foster mother.

Knowing that she took great care of raising him. It was no surprise that he was so depressed that he didn't pay attention to his surroundings. Another few months past, and Lou was trying to teach Cole how to dance. At first Cole was fine trying to learn how to dance. But after a few days, Cole realized that dancing wasn't what he wanted. He wants to explore, see what's out there and travel, but with his dad not allowing him freedom to do so. Cole decided that he'll go to a dancing school, and then run away and travel on his own.

He also knows the pros and cons of this, one of them being losing contact of his brother. But he wants to do things that HE wants. So at the age of 12, he left home, and didn't return. When Cinder realized what his brother was doing, he wailed for a few hours. Upset that his brother was leaving home forever. But Lou rationalizes to his youngest that his brother will return, with more experience, to be a professional.

—5 Years Later—

Things have changed since Cole left to Dance School (Becoming a ninja to protect Ninjago). Cinder has grown up from a young hatchling to a teen-dragonet. Now being 13, Cinder has some tendencies of his instincts acting up. Probably just being a teenager, but his shifting ability saved him multiple times from being revealed. He uses this ability to be human when his foster grandparents come over. When Cinder meets them for the first time, he hates them instantly for their attitude and religious ideals. Afterwards, when they come over, he'll go out into the village to walk around. When his foster mom's parents come over, he'll be in his dragon form because of them being more trustworthy. Also he loves his grandma Luna scratching behind his horns in a lovely manner.

—A Month Later, Destiny's Bounty—

It's been 5 years since Cole seen his brother and dad. But he was happy; being a protector of Ninjago was awesome, but sometimes tiring to do. The things he got to do being a ninja were crazy. Learning how to do Spinjitzu, fighting Skulkin, welder of the Scythe of Quakes, and having a dragon guardian as a pet. Wishing that he show his brother another of his kind so he can have a dragon companion to play with.

Right now, the team was trying to stop the Serpentine from getting the four Fang Blades to awaken the Great Devourer (released from their tombs by Garmadon's son Lloyd by accident). Right now Nya was telling them about this Fangpyre skeleton.