20| Declan

"Declan, wait." Macy's hand grabs my wrist and I spin around to face her. "I trusted you. You can't leave."

My expression softens when I look into her eyes. She actually thinks I would leave her, after telling me all of that? I step forward and cup her cheeks. "I'm not leaving you, sweetheart. I'm protecting you."

She shakes her head. "You're not doing anything, but staying here. I want you here. I don't want you to leave, and do something stupid." She steps closer until her perky, towel-covered breasts brush against my chest. "Don't leave me." Any other person would think she means don't leave her right now, but I can see deeper. She means don't leave her at all.

I press my lips to hers. "Never," I whisper in between kisses.

A soft moan slips from her lips, and I swallow it with another kiss. I turn us around and back her into the door. I grip the back of her towel so hard that I feel the front come undone again.

I instinctively look down and curse under my breath.

Pinkish-brown nipples harden under my gaze and the air. Her breasts are better than I'd imagined. They're a bit on the bigger side, but they perk up as if she were wearing a pushup bra.

Macy's eyes widen and she goes to pick up the towel, but I stop her. My fingers wrap around the edges of her nape, the edge of my palms cupped against the bottom of her jaw, and I tilt her head upward to look at me. "Will you let me look at you?" My voice is soft, almost inaudible.

Macy's expression washes over in three things. Surprise. Nervousness. But most of all, fear.

"Not all of you. Just part of you. You need baby steps, sweetheart. Let this be the first one." I keep my eyes locked on her as I bend forward. I keep my eyes locked on hers as I swirl my tongue around her taut nipple. I keep my eyes locked on hers as my hand massages her other breast. I keep my eyes locked on hers until she leans her head back against the door, and releases a breathy whimper.

When her fingers come up and tangle in my hair, I bite down on her nipple, tugging it between my teeth before swiping my tongue across it. Macy's back arches, and I take part of her other breast in my mouth. I begin sucking and biting and kissing. Anything I can think of.

And without moving my eyes elsewhere, I reach down and blindly find the towel and wrap it around her, just as it was before.

"You're tits may be more perfect than your ass. I'm still deciding though." I'll have to actually see her ass outside of her pants to fully determine which is truly better.

Macy offers me a soft smile. Her cheeks are flushed, just like her chest was.

"Were you nervous?" I ask. She nods, still not saying a word. "Don't be from now on, okay?" I ask. "I'm gonna take care of you. I'm not going to stop trying until we find what works best for you and what feels good. Sex is supposed to be fun, you're supposed to feel pleasure. And we're gonna make sure that happens." She raises up on her toes and wraps her arms around my neck, pressing her cheek to my chest.

"Where'd you sleep last night?" Macy rests her chin on my chest now, as she looks up at me.

I nod toward the living area. "The couch. I remembered what you said about no sleepovers, so I wanted to respect that but, I wasn't leaving you alone with Axel to take care of you."

She softly chuckles. "Hey, he rubbed my back until I fell asleep."

I smile and press a kiss to her lips. "Go put some clothes on, sweetheart," I tell her when I pull away.

"Would you mind making some popcorn? That sounds amazing right now. There are some packaged bags in the pantry."

I push her hair off her forehead and place a kiss there. "Of course."