CHAPTER 25

Half of the next morning was spent in opening the baskets that Shehroz's family had given me and putting everything in its right place.  There were so many clothes, shoes, and jewelery and when I asked if I could wear any of these my mum gave me a straight no and said "these are worn when the ruksti is done" it didn't make much sense that but it didn't change me waiting for some time.  It was decided that first I would do my two years of university and after ruksti, I would do more years of specialization.  My university started tomorrow, Areeba and I,  would have had many lessons together but not all,since she had chosen a course not very different from mine.  I was happy!, I was happy to have a man next to me, who would have been close to me in my moments of crisis or in my happy ones.  I think I fell in love with Shehroz when he didn't talk to me after I told him I didn't want to have relationships.  When he ignored me even though he didn't want to, I felt bad, I felt sorry for him and then I didn't like him with a sulk.  At that moment I had my first feelings towards him and they were the strong ones that made me feel good, made me feel loved. 
******
It had been two months at the university, it was demanding yes but I was very happy to go there.  Shehroz and I couldn't see each other every day, but on the weekend, despite having a thousand things to do, he always came to see me at home or I went to his house.  All this time I realized that he was very responsible, much more loving and kind than I thought.  The last two weeks we haven't see each other because he was away for a company meeting and so tomorrow when he returned he would pick me up from the university and afterwards we would go to him because he had to show me the things he had bought. 
SHEHROZ
Everything was ready, I was going to have the perfect lunch with my wife.  And in this Areeba helped me a lot, it's not easy to convince Minahil to do things.  Now just missing some flowers  that I was going to get them now as I'm on my way to get Minahil too.  She thought tomorrow would be just a visit to my house but there was a surprise behind it all.  Arrived in front of the university I didn't have to wait long, I saw Areeba taking Minahil outside even if my wife didn't want to because she definitely wanted to follow the last boring lessons.  She knew I would pick her up tomorrow but, at the usual time.  Today she had to go out two hours early and I thank Areeba who managed to convince her. At the door I saw that Minahil saw me with surprised eyes and Areeba went back to following her lessons.  Minahil stared at me for a few seconds and when she believed it was me she ran over to hug me.  "What are you doing here?"  she said while hugging me, I replied "I couldn't stay at work".
In the car she asked me many questions to understand what was happening but I kept her surprised by saying that yesterday's plan was a little early so today we would go to my home.  And after a short way we were at our destination. 
MINAHIL
I already didn't understand what was happening and now I find myself at a restaurant with him.  Like a gentleman he came and opened the door for me and took me inside.  It was a room decorated with roses and two seats reserved for us.  Everything was beautiful and while I was looking at the room to better smell the roses in the air I saw Shehroz who had a bouquet of flowers and he said to me "keep, it all yours" It was always a bouquet of white roses just the way I liked them and I said "the bunch of roses or you" and he replied smiling "both" We sat down and after having served us the staff completely isolated us. While eating he told me that Areeba was good at convincing you and I understood everything and remembered
Flashback*
Areeba: Minahil I'm calling you because this morning you have to dress a little more elegant than usual
Minahil: but why should I? 
Areeba: because today after university you come to my place to eat my mother invited you and your mother knows everything
Mianhil: But there was no need for this
Areeba: yes, yes.  So you figured out how you need to dress. 
At University
Areeba: Minahil shall we go home early today? 
Minahil: No no, I have two important lessons now
Areeba: Yes I too have, leave them and go out
Minahil: Areeba no! I can't
And she forced me to leave the university. 

Ahhhh that's why she was behaving like this, this morning, how crazy that girl is! 
Shehroz: At least she was good, she convinced you. 
Minahil: oh yes that yes.  She was and always will be the best. 
Shehroz: the surprise doesn't end there
Minahil: Not yet?  it was already a surprise for me to see you here today, there was no need for all this.
Shehroz: instead there was a need.  I've missed you so much these days
Minahil: it's not much different, even when you're here we only see each other on the weekend so it doesn't matter. 
Shehroz: No, when I'm here I know that I can come to you whenever I want at the meeting  it wasn't like that. 
Minahil: ahhh, and how was the meeting? 
Shehroz: Very good I have another one in a few months.  But in the end it went well, I'm satisfied! 
Minahil: another noooo. 
We left the venue and Shehroz had been driving for so long I didn't know exactly where we were going but it was a relaxing place he just told me.  I immediately thought of a countryside or something green and so it was. 
He took me to a high, hill, i could see the whole country, the sky was beautiful and there was a light orange and pink. The sun was setting .  We could breathe the fresh air and always that air passed through our bodies.  I put my hand on Shehroz's arm resting my head on his shoulder and said;
Minahil: Thank you for everything you did for me, thank you for making me feel so special
Shehroz: thank you for being here to see the most beautiful sunset with me. 
Minahil: there are millions of words in million of languages, but no one can describe how you make me feel
Shehroz: I couldn't imagine a day without you.  Fate couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful!
Minahil: "You are the reason."