CHAPTER 5

When i got home, i fell on the bed and was devastated. I was thinking about what happened today and i didn't realize when i fell asleep.
In the middle of the night i wake up because i needed water, i turned on the phone to see the time and saw Areeba's message "ali asks if you came home safe?".
I felt great joy in seeing the message.  That meant he cared about me and i started smiling.  It was 3:24, i didn't even remember being thirsty anymore and i looked out the window. 
The sky was clear,the city was calm and i saw the streets quiet. The stars sparkled the sky and made it more beautiful.  My eye stopped on one of them, it was the brightest and i immersed myself in Ali's thoughts.  How nice, kind, honest and caring he is. I loved everything about him, i could stare at him for hours and hours without ever getting tired or ever getting bored.  Who knows if i'll ever get him, maybe he loves me like a "girlfriend"?
I didn't want to have that kind of relationships with him i wanted him to be all mine.  These thoughts devastated me, made me anxious and afraid of losing him.  I didn't want to be alone again and while I was thinking about this I felt tears in my eyes.  I plucked up my courage and saw that an hour had already passed since i was awake.  As it was already 4:30 am i decided to do wuduh to offer my morning prayer. 
When I finished I heard mom wake up.
Ayesha: Why are you awake at this time today? 
Minahil: I woke up to drink some water and decided to offer my prayer
Ayesha: I see our daughter is growing up she doesn't need anyone to wake her up to pray anymore
Minahil: No mama I don't think so Hahaha.
Ayesha: Now that you're done go back to sleep you'll be tired.
With that i left the living room and went to my room.  I woke up late in the morning so i couldn't have breakfast with everyone, being a Sunday i had a good rest.
I gave two hours of my time to finish studying and be ready for Monday.  I wait patiently every day to see him again. 
Afterwards i talked to Areeba and told her every single thing about the trip that she had missed.  A little later we start talking about what Ali posted.
Areeba: Didn't you see what Ali posted on the story
Minahil: No, I don't have Instagram and you know that too. What did he put? 
Areeba: He posted the picture with Maryam and wrote "best day"
Minahil: Alright!  it was truly a beautiful trip! 
Areeba: It must have been but why didn't he post the photo of the class with this sentence and preferred her photo?
Minahil: It's okay there're classmates,he can post a picture with her.
Areeba: Are you trying to convince yourself right?
Minahil: No No as far as I know him I think he loves me
Areeba: Suppose he's in love with you, but you've seen him well!  Does he look like the person your parents will accept?  Do you know how many times he has seen different girls.. you still love him? 
Minahil: Needless to say, I know everything about him…and Maryam too.  She sticks to him just to annoy me!
Areeba: Are you really jealous of Maryam? Just because you love Ali ewwww,you don't have a good choice, out of all people you only found him.
Minahil: Yes, I found him! Don't ruin my day it's so good to love someone, you've never felt it that's why you don't know how it feels.
Areeba: Luckily I've never fallen in love with a human like him, luckily!
We started laughing and after a while I ended the call. 
In the evening I find myself wondering why he posted the picture with Maryam even though he was with me all day!  I didn't think so much because yes I was jealous but I had great faith in Ali. And I knew he wouldn't let me down.