I Love You...

Recap

" Kyle is a better man then you'll ever be ."I said before walking back over to Kyle and kissing him again .

" Get out ."Kade said.

Kyle looked down at me awestruck, I smiled before looking at Keith who was still shocked that he has lost his little game .

Selena's POV

After Keith cleaned his room out he decided to leave without making a peep this time, smart on his part because Kade was slowly starting to get more pissed off .

" Why is he such an asshole ?! " He yelled as he was pacing around the room.

" Baby relax, he's gone now ."Callie said as she tried to calm him down once again, he had been like this for an hour now.

" Kade he's gone, just forget it ."I said .

" No!!"He yelled as he started to pace around more.

" Because of my piece of shit friend you've been suffering even more!!! All I wanted this summer was to be a family and make good memories but he had to ruin that ! " He yelled.

" Kade our family is stronger then ever and we have made good memories."I said as I got up and walked to him .

" All the outings to the park, all the days you took Mickey and Rachel out. Those are the days that you need to be thinking about, forget all the bad crap in the shadows and focus on the good."I said as I hugged him .

" Your baby girl was born at the family cabin with mom and dad right here, you know that's something special that you will cherish forever ."I said .

" I just wish you didn't have to suffer this whole time ."He said as he sat down with Callie .

" Kade who said I was suffering ? " I asked .

" Selena I can hear your cry's at night, I can see the sadness and longing in your eyes, I know you've been putting on an act this whole time."He said.

"..." I stared at his at a loss for words, I didn't think anyone noticed besides Kyle obviously.

" Exactly ."He said as he looked down .

" Kade she's fighting her own battle like you and like Callie and like everyone else is but her being with her family is something that will keep her smiling and keep her fighting ."Kyle said from behind me .

" No one can be happy all the time and everyone is going to suffer but it's up to the person to keep fighting and to find what makes them happy ."He said .

" Selena has the kids, that's what makes her happy ."He said.

As he talked I felt something I couldn't describe, but it was the same feeling I had with Noah and nothing like the weird pit in my stomach when I was with Keith.

" Keith has told me things that as a therapist I'm legally not allowed to disclose but let's just say he's a big asshole and doesn't deserve any of your pity ."He said .

" Was he one of your patients ? " Kade asked .

" Well just like you'd all come to me he would however he made me sign a contract saying I wouldn't repeat anything we had talked about and he paid me so I guess you could say he was my first paying patient ."Kyle explained.

" Is that what you meant earlier ? " I asked looking at him.

As I looked at him I felt myself getting caught in some kind of trance, he was talking but I barely heard anything as I just openly stared at him.