Ticking Bomb

Recap

"Why ?"He sighed and looked at me .

"Because she's not like that with me ,she's sweet caring and just amazing. "He said dreamingly.

"So because you love her you don't care about the family you've left behind ."I said before doing something that I've been waiting to do for a long time .

Selena's POV

**Slap**

I slapped him straight across the face and felt a burden being lifted of my shoulder.

"I've waited a really long time to do that. "I said as I was shaking my now stinging hand .

"I've had that coming for a long time. "He said while rubbing his cheek .

"We have a lot of healing to do. "He said pulling my arm and grabbing me into a hug .

"Yah and your wife has a lot of apologizing to do . "I said expecting him to stand up for her, however he nodded his head in agreement .

"I need to explain to her the real reason why your a mother and then she'll understand. "He said as he hugged me tighter .

"I'm sorry Selena and I promise I won't abandon you or our siblings ever again. "He said as I silently cried .

"I've missed you Kade so much. "I said looking at him with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I promise to be the one stopping your tears from now on, not the one causing them. "He said as he gently rocked us .

"Kades back. "I mumbled into his chest .

"And I'm here to stay . I'm going to have a long talk with Callie, she's been acting up a lot even before she found out she was pregnant. "He said.

"Hey I didn't act like the world was beneath me when I was pregnant. "I said , causing him to look at me sadly .

"You take after mom "He said.

"We're all going to a club in half and hour away and your coming. "He said not giving me a choice .

"And who's going to be watching Rachel ,Mickey and Nicole. "I asked going into mommy mode ,which caused him to smile.

"Don't worry mom we have a neighbor a few cabins down who will do it. "He said smiling.

"Okay we leave at 9:00 and it's 7:00 you girls always take long so start getting ready
now . "He said walking towards the door.

1 hour later

I got out of the shower ,did some simple makeup and hair ,and slipped on my dress .
As I was putting my shoes on when I heard shuffling feet downstairs .
( Outfit Above )

"SELENA COME ON!!" Kade yelled from downstairs .

"COMING !!!" I yelled as I shoved my phone and lipstick into my purse .

"We decided to leave a little earlier ."Kade said once he saw me .

" Okay I'm ready "I said .