Dada

Recap

" This past week all you've done is worry about Kade and Callie , why don't you try worry about Selena ."He said .

" It helps me to worry about others , so I don't have to think and worry about myself ."I said honestly.

" All you've ever done is care about everyone else but yourself ."He said .

" Why did you forgive Callie so easily ? " He asked the same question that's been burning in most likely everyone's minds .

Selena's POV

" I know everyone is surprised that one day I went from hating Callie to supporting her . "I started with .

" She told me why she did what she did and no I didn't just brush that shit under the carpet but I chose to listen to her side and understand that she loves my brother and is afraid of losing him . "I said .

" The love she has for Kade was the same love I had with Noah .Love makes you do crazy things ."I said , and Kyle just sat there listening like he always does .

" You still love him ."Kyle stated.

" He's the father of my daughter, he took care of Mickey and Rachel when I was at work late , he wiped my tears away when I felt I didn't have anyone , he did all he could for me and more ."I said as I looked at Kyle with a sad smile .

" Don't feel like you have to settle ."He said as he held my hand .

" Keith is your first option because you've already had feelings for him previously, don't force something ."He said , it's odd how he knows how I feel without me even telling him .

" How ? " I asked .

" How what ? " He asked as he looked at me .

" How do you know what I'm thinking and feeling without me telling you ? " I asked .

" I listen ."He said .
Noah listened too.

" You always do ."I said .

" Selena ."I heard my name being called .

" Looks like my therapy session is over , I'm being called ."I joked as I stood up .

" I expect you to make it to our next one ."He joked back.

" Maybe or maybe not ."I said before walking into the house .

" I was called ."I said as I walked in .

" Mickey said Rachel had a doctors appointment."Kade said as he put the groceries away .

" It's her therapy appointment."I said as I began to help ,but my hand got slapped away .

" Ow what was that for ? " I asked as I shook my now stinging hand .

" We all had a little meeting this morning while you were asleep and decided it's time you take it easy ."Kade explained.

" Uh what ? " I asked confused.

" You deserve a break , this past week alone you've been dealing with mine and Callie relationship. " He said with obvious guilt .

" Your going to enjoy your vacation."He said .

" You don't have a choice ."He said .

" All I heard is I get to sleep in . " I said smiling at him .

" Wow you really are a mom ."I heard Jordan say.

" When you get to my age you'll understand young man ."I joked .