Thinking

Recap

" Mama ." Nicole called as she handed me one of her toys .

" You want mommy to play ? " I asked, she nodded her head and giggled .

" The boats coming ."I said as I took her toy and steered it towards her .

" Sorry...I didn't realize you were in here with Nicole ."He said as he turned the sink on .

" It's fine ."I said as I continued to play with Nicole

Selena's POV
~After shower~

I got Nicole dressed and put some of her toys out so I could.

I looked through my closet and decided to put what I always put on, mom clothes .I put on a white crop top,purple shorts and a black cardigan.I threw my hair into a messy bun and I was done .

I threw my hair into a messy bun and I was done

" Come on baby let's go outside."I said as I picked Nicole up and walked into the hallway .

" Wahhhhh ."I stopped and walked to Callie and Kades room to soothe Audrey .

" It's okay sweetie I'm here ."I cooed as I put Nicole down and picked Audrey up, Nicole however didn't like that and started putting her arms up towards me .

" Okay baby just wait a minute."I said as I gently sat down with Audrey .

" Aud-oh you beat me to it ." Kade said as he saw me sitting on the ground with Audrey and Nicole .

" Your really fast ."He said as he sat down and took Nicole .

" She wasn't happy I put her down to get Audrey ."I said referring to Nicole who got a little upset .

" She's used to being the only baby ."I said as I rocked Audrey .

" Is that going to be an issue ? " Kade asked referring to Nicole being jealous of Audrey .

" I don't think so but we'll have to see ."I said .

" Selena can we go to the park ? " Rachel asked with puppy eyes .

" Sure sweetie just let me get Nicole's diaper bag together." I said, she happily skipped away with a smile on her face.

" Let's get the guys to come too, we all need out of this house ."I said.

" Is Audrey allowed out ? " He asked .

" As long as it's not a overly crowded place she'll be fine, you just need to be careful ."I said.

" I'm sure Callie could use the fresh air as
well. "I said, nodded his head in agreement .

" I think there's a old stroller in my bedroom closet, I saw it the other day ."I said as I got up with Audrey, Kade had Nicole and followed behind me .