Milk

Recap

" Okay ."He said before walking over to Keith...?

" Uh when did Mickey start talking to Keith ? " I asked Kyle, who was next to me .

" I was watching Nicole when you guys were in the hospital so I had Kade watch Mickey and Rachel ."He explained.

" He actually did really good with them ."He said surprising me .

" Wow ."I said at a lose for words

Selena's POV

" Where's Callie ? " I asked .

" Upstairs."Kade said .

I walked upstairs and got to Callie and Kades room, the door was cracked halfway just as I was about to knock I heard her saying something.

" I'm sorry that I'm your mommy ."She whispered .

" Aunt Selena is going to take good care of you and she'll be an amazing mommy a better one then me ."She said while crying .

" Callie ."I called her name as I walked in .

" Don't talk so badly about yourself ."I said as I hugged her .

" After you have a baby your emotions skyrocket even more, that's why your feeling like this ."I explained .

" I feel like shit ."She said .

" Go take a shower, trust me after I had Nicole I couldn't go 10 minutes without crying for no reason ."I said .

" Okay ."She said as she gathered all her showering stuff up before leaving .

" Wahhhhhhhh " Audrey started to cry so I gently picked her up .

" Mama ."I heard from my bedroom, I got up and walked to my room to see Nicole was sitting up .

" Hey baby girl ."I said as I put Audrey on my bed and picked Nicole up to let her crawl, then I picked Audrey back up.

" Looks like you already know how to balance two babies ."Kade said from behind me .

" I...heard crying ."He said sheepishly .

" I didn't know if it was Nicole or Audrey ."He said .

" Audrey started crying after Callie left to shower ."I explained.

" She's going through something called "baby blues" basically her hormones are going to be even worse then when she was pregnant, so you need to tread very lightly around her "I explained.

" I remember how mom was after she had Rachel, dad would literally tip toe around her because he didn't want to tick her off ."He said .

" And that's exactly how you need to be around Callie."I said .

" She was talking to Audrey and telling her how she's sorry that she's her mommy ."I said looking at him sadly .

" She's really beating herself,she's really going to need you now ."I said .

" The most difficult part is not having someone with you at times like these ."I said smiling sadly as I thought about how I was after I had Nicole .

" Did Kyle and his mom help a lot when Nicole was born ? " He asked .

" They've been helping since Noah died ."I said .

" Susan is like mom in so many ways ."I said .

" Selena ." I heard Mickey call me .

" What's up ? " I asked as I gently rocked Audrey .

" Can I hold her ? " He asked with puppy eyes.

" Kade ? " I asked turning to Kade .