Respect And Appreciate

Recap

" She wants me to attack her , so I'm going to do just the opposite."I said before showing Callie who I just texted .

" Wow... who are you ? " She asked causing me to laugh .

" Says you ."I said .

" Okay I'm going to go lay down with Nicole , I'll let you know when I get a text back ."I said before walking to my room.

1 hour later

A knock on my door caused me to open my eyes and get up , I was surprised to to see who was standing on the other side of the door .

" I don't want to hear it...."I said as I glared at him .

Selena's POV

" Because of you my little brother got slapped ."I said before slamming the door on his face and locking it .

5 minutes later

*knock*knock*

" Go the fuck away !! " I shouted expecting it to be Keith trying to talk to me again.

" Uh....it's me Selena...."I heard Kades voice that held some confusion.

I sighed and unlocked the door to be met by the eyes of my confused brother .

" Sorry I thought it was Keith trying to talk to me again ."I explained.

" Oh well I hate to tell you but there back..."He said trailing off , just as he did I saw my phone light up telling me my little plan was working perfectly.

" Perfect timing ."I said more to myself then to him as I picked Nicole up and put her in her crib .

" I told Callie to stay in her room ."He said as we walked downstairs.

" Okay " I said .

" Where's Keith ? " I asked in a very irritated tone .

" Outside in the backyard ."He said .

After he said that there was loud knocking on the door followed by yelling , and that's when I clicked on the text message and typed " Now ".

" YOU CANT STAY COOPED UP IN THERE FOREVER !!!! " She yelled and she continued knocking.

" KEITH !!!!!! " She yelled .

"HE-"She was about to scream again but was interrupted by a police siren .

" I called in a favor ."I said to Kade who was confused.

" Wow you really are trying to avoid fighting."He said staring at me shocked .

" I've had plenty of fights with this bitch and I rather not have another one ."I said as we walked to the door .

" Officer ."I greeted as I opened the door and watched as Sandy and her little bitchy friends were being handcuffed and put in police cars .

" Selena we meet again ." Daniel Said before turning to Kade .

" Hey Kade how's it going ? " He asked .

" Good sorry to finally catch up on shitty circumstances."He said .

" It's fine , I had a feeling I'd be coming back seeing how those girls acted the last time I was here ."He said .

" Selena's like a whole new person , letting the cops handle the problem instead of doing it herself ."He said smiling .

" I don't feel like beating them up again ."I shrugged .