Y-yes hyu-ng I-I should lea-ve....he stuttered and ran from there...

Tae mentally facepalm himself for making his bun scared.... he huffed and called the driver to drop jungkook at WWH JIN cafe and then left to have his breakfast....

Jungkook ran to outside and sighed....

Hyung was scary but he cares for me....

Driver honk... jungkook sat in the car and left for the cafe....

They reached cafe after 10 mins of driving...jungkook thanked the driver for dropping him... Driver said that he'll wait for him and gonna drop him everywhere jungkook wants to go... jungkook politely denied but driver said that master said not to leave and he'll be fired if he don't follow the orders but after requesting so much the driver finally left... jungkook stepped inside the cafe where his hyungs were...He smiled when he noticed that his hyungs are staring at him.....

Hi hyungs....

Whose car was that..? Jin and jimin said at the same..both the males looked at each other then glared with the look...'don't copy me'......

Umm hyungs I want to tell you something please don't be mad at koo.... jungkook pouted and looked at his hyungs with his puppy eyes making them melt at the sight....

Aww why we'll get mad at our koo....come in and tell us fast before customers starts to come...they dragged jungkook to one the seats....

Jungkook took a deep breath before he started to told his hyungs all of the things he was hiding from them...

Hyung I swear I never wanted to hide things from you but I knew you care for me too much and you'll not allow me to work at any other place... I knew you'll try to pay my bills but I don't want to burden you hyung...

So you're living with the billionaire bachlor of the country and he treats you so well....jimin said while squealing like a mad fangirl.....

Hyungggg you listened only this from all of my confession... jungkook whined

Koo you should have told me... you're not a burden to us kook... I'm your mother you can't hide all these things from me... I'm mad at you...

Hyung pls don't be mad.... I promise I'll never hide anything from you again please... jungkook pulled his card and presented his doe teary eyes with a pout on his face making jin sigh...

Ok ok this is the last time I'm forgiving you...now tell me your love story with the billionaire CEO....

Yes yes koo....jimin and jin both squealed making jungkook sigh...

Hyung it's not a love story ok... I'm just asking you is there something wrong with me... whenever hyungie is near me my heart goes boom boom and I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach... I can't seem to take my eyes of hyungie...he is so handsome..he takes care of me so much....he treats me like I'm a fragile piece of some glass... I want him to spend all of his time with me I don't know what's wrong with me hyung...jungkook asked desperately....

Hmm I know what's wrong with you....jin said with a serious expression on his face

What happen to me hyung...am I sick...? Jungkook asked with confused face......

Yes baby you're sick but lovesick.... you're in love with your taetae hyungie koo....jin declares making koo eyes wide with the shock...

'I'm in love with hyungie'.....

___________________________________

KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!

TAEKOOK IN HARRY STYLES CONCERT 🐯🐰

NAIVE AUTHOR BOO 🐯🐰