Pool Party Part One

Summary- Mrs.Smythe and Mr.Smythe decide to have a pool party to start summer.

Reese, Brianna, Barry, Seb, Mr.Smythe and Mrs.Smythe were all in the living room.

Mrs.Smythe asked, "What are you going do since it is the start of summer?"

Reese replied, "I am not sure."

Barry said, "No idea."

Sebastian said, "Don't have any set plans right now."

Brianna said, "Didn't make any plans yet."

Mr.Smythe asked, "How about we all have a pool party?"

Barry stated, "Good idea."

Reese replied, "Sounds fun."

Sebastian replied, "I am in."

Brianna said, "Same here."

Mrs.Smythe stated, "We will have the pool party here."

Reese asked, "On what date?"

Mrs.Smythe said, "June 20th."

Mr.Smythe stated, "We will have the pool party at noon."

Mrs.Smythe said, "We also invite some people and tell them to bring a swimsuit."

Barry said, "This will be the perfect start to the summer."

Reese replied, "I agree."

Sebastian said, "Same here. A pool party is a perfect way to start the summer."

Brianna replied, "Anything else to prepare for the pool party?"

Barry thought he had to buy a swimming shirt to cover the lightning scar on his back.

Mrs.Smythe stated, "We don't need anything else to prepare for this pool party."

Mr.Smythe said, "The only thing left is to inform the guests about the pool party."

Brianna replied, "Okay."

Mrs.Smythe and Mr.Smythe informed the guests about the noon pool party on June 20th, 2015. Barry went to the store to buy a swimming shirt. After Barry bought his swimming shirt, he placed the swimming shirt in the closet of the guest bedroom.