Valentine's Day

Summary- It's Valentine's day, and the couples are out on a date.

Today was the day of love, also known as Valentine's day; all couples had plans to go out with their significant others. Barry and Iris, Rachel and Finn, Sebastian and Thad, Jeff and Nick, Blaine and Kurt, and the last couple, Brianna and Cooper.

Iris asked, "What do you have planned for today?"

Barry replied, "We are going out on a date."

Iris stated, "So romantic."

Barry said, "Let's head out now."

Iris replied, "Okay."

Barry and Iris headed out for their date; meanwhile, with the other five couples, they were already at the restaurant ordering.

The waitress asked, "What would you like to drink and eat?"

Rachel said, "Salad and a soda."

Finn replied, "A soda and a steak."

The next couple to order was Blaine and Kurt.

Kurt said, "A water and a chicken."

Blaine said, "A water and a tortilla."

It was Sebastian and Thad's turn to order.

Thad said, "A lemonade and pasta."

Sebastian said, "I would like a strawberry lemonade and a greek salad."

The final couple to order was Brianna and Cooper.

Brianna said, "I would like a caesar salad and some orange juice."

Cooper said, "A glass of ice water and a chicken salad."

The waitress wrote down the orders and headed to the kitchen for the chefs to make the orders. A few minutes later, the waitress returned with the drinks, and another ten minutes after, the food came as well. The five couples started eating their food and drinking their drinks.

Barry and Iris got to the restaurant, and a waiter escorted them to their seats.

The waiter asked, "What would you like to eat and drink today?"

Barry said, "Greek and caesar salad and strawberry soda."

Iris said, "I would like a chicken salad and a strawberry lemonade."

The waiter got the orders down and went to the kitchen to give the orders. About a few minutes later, the waiter returned with drinks, and another ten minutes later, the waiter returned with food. Iris and Barry start to eat their food and drink their drinks. After the six couples were done eating, they each ordered Valentine's day dessert, which happened to be a white chocolate raspberry and strawberry cheesecake and wished each other a happy Valentine's day.

Happy Valentine's Day