Talent Show

Summary- Reese has a talent show at her high school and her family goes down to support her.

It was the day of Reese's talent show at her high school, which happens to be Crawford Country Day. A talent show was going to occur during after-school hours, and the  headmistress invited the students' families to watch the show. The show's starting time was going to be 6:30 pm. Reese was very excited as she was going to sing for the talent show, and her parents and cousins planned to watch her at the show. After the school day ended, Reese went to her dorm to change into the outfit she would be wearing tonight. All the participants in the talent show met in the gym backstage 30 minutes before the show.

Headmistress Dayton said, "I hope you girls will enjoy your night."

Reese smiled and said, "I will enjoy the night."

Headmistress Dayton said, "Your families should be arriving soon."

Around 10 minutes before the show started, the gym was filled with students' families finding a place to sit.

Headmistress Dayton walked onto the stage and said, "Welcome to Crawford's talent show. I hope you all will enjoy the show."

The audience was going to be having a lot of entertainment tonight. So, one by one, the students got called to the stage to perform. After every performance, the audience gave a standing ovation. Then, a little while later, it was time for Reese to perform.

Headmistress Dayton said, "Our final performance of the night is from Reese Smythe, who is going to sing Skyscraper by Demi Lovato."

Reese walked out to the stage as the headmistress walked off. The music to Skyscraper played, and Reese started singing the song. The audience gave her a standing ovation.

Headmistress Dayton walked back on stage as Reese stayed on the stage.

The other students came on stage, and everyone did a final bow to the audience.

Headmistress Dayton said, "I hope all of you enjoyed watching your teens tonight."

All the participants walked off the stage to talk with their families. Reese found her parents and cousins.

Barry said, "You did amazing, Reese."

Sebastian said, "I enjoyed watching you singing."

Brianna said, "You did wonderful tonight."

Mrs.Smythe said, "You did perfect, honey."

Mr.Smythe said, "I loved your performance."

Reese said, "Thanks, mom, dad, Bri, Barr and Seb."

Everyone talked with their families for a while until they had to leave. Reese headed back to her dorm room to take a shower and head to sleep.