Graduation Party

Summary- Seb and Barry have a combined graduation party with their friends.

After Seb's graduation ceremony, his aunt and uncle combined Barry and Seb's graduation party, and the twins thought it was a good idea.

Mrs.Smythe said, "The guest should be arriving soon."

Sebastian stated, "I'll go and take my grad cap and gown off. I have my suit underneath this."

Mr.Smythe said, "Go ahead."

Seb went into his room to get his grad cap and gown off and returned to the living room with his suit.

Reese said, "You look handsome, Seb."

Sebastian said, "Thanks."

The guests arrived at the grad party, and they were Wes, Thad, David, Nick, Jeff, Trent, Nate, Nylah, Magnolia, Ophelia, Leila, Nyla, Opal, Moby, Elise and Simone.

Leila stated, "I am guessing you two decided to combine your grad party."

Barry replied, "Yeah, it would make no sense to throw two separate grad parties since I am going to stay in Ohio for a while."

Mr.Smythe said, "Now that everyone has arrived, we have a slideshow to show Barry and Sebastian."

Seb and Barry looked at each other. Brianna played the slideshow. The slideshow had photos; some sets were from Barry's graduation, some were from Seb's graduation celebration, some were of Seb and Barry together, some were photos of Barry and his friends throughout the years, and some were of Seb and his friends throughout his time in Dalton. A little later, the slideshow ended.

Mrs.Smythe said, "I hope you two liked the slideshow Bri and Reese put together."

Barry said, "I liked the slideshow you put together, Bri and Reese."

Sebastian said, "Same here."

Barry said, "Thanks for putting together the slideshow."

Sebastian asked, "When did you put it together?"
Brianna said, "We finished putting the slideshow together this afternoon before your grad ceremony Seb. I took some photos at Barry's graduation this morning."

Sebastian replied, "Oh, alright."

Mrs.Smythe said, 'Go and enjoy the grad party, everyone."

Seb and Barry went to enjoy the grad party with their friends. Later that night, the grad party ended, and the guests left to return home.