Lightning Scars Part Two

Summary- Reese, Brianna, Barry's aunt, uncle, and his friends find out about the lightning scars on his back.

Barry, Sebastian, Reese, Brianna, Mr.Smythe and Mrs.Smythe were currently beside the pool in Smythe's backyard.

Reese asked, "Do you want to go swimming?"

Sebastian stated, "Sure."

Mavise said, "That is a good idea."

Barry said, "I guess so."

Keira said, "I am in."

Nylah said, "I love swimming."

Nyla said, "Yeah, I would love to go swimming."

Everyone else agreed with that idea.

Brianna said, "Since everybody agreed, let's meet back here after going to change."

Reese replied, "Alright."

Everyone walked into the house and changed into different rooms. After everyone got changed into a swimming suit. Barry was the last one to finish changing. Brianna, Reese, Mavise, Keira, Nico, Nyla, Nate, Nylah, Opal, Ophelia, Moby, Magnolia, Neveah, Mrs.Smythe and Mr.Smythe noticed the lightning scars on Barry's back.

Reese asked, "How long have you had these lightning scars?"

Barry replied, "Been there since I got struck by lightning."

Keira asked, "Who knows you have these scars?"

Barry said, "Iris, Seb and my foster father, Joe."

Brianna asked, "When did you know Seb?"

Sebastian replied, "I saw the day when Barr and I went swimming."

Mrs.Smythe asked, "Why didn't you tell anyone?"

Barry responded, "I told him not to say anything."

Magnolia asked, "But why?"

Barry replied, "I figured that you were going to notice at some point, so there was no need for Seb to tell anyone."

Magnolia stated, "Oh."

Mavise asked, "How come we have never noticed the scars on your back?"

Barry said, "Like I told Seb, you never went swimming with me before, and I never mentioned anything about my scars."

Reese asked, "Will the lightning scars fade?"

Barry responded, "The lightning scars won't fade away."

Reese stated, "Oh, okay then."

Everyone went into the pool to go swimming after Barry answered more questions about his lightning scars.