University Graduation Part One

Summary- Barry, Mavise, Rhea, Iris and Keira are graduating from CCU. Seb, Mr.Smythe. Mrs.Smythe, Reese and Brianna all show up to watch the graduation ceremony.

It was May 30th, 2011, when Rhea, Barry, Mavise, Keira and Iris were going to be graduating from CCU.

Rhea said, "I can't believe we are graduating from college today."

Iris replied, "Neither can I."

Mavise said, "It has been a good four years here."

Keira replied, "Agreed."

Mavise asked, "What time is our grad ceremony?"

Barry replied, "11:30 am."

Iris stated, "So we have an hour before it starts; let's head to CCU now so we won't be late for the ceremony."

Rhea stated, "Good idea."

Mavise, Keira, Iris, Rhea and Barry all headed to CCU and got there 30 minutes before the graduation ceremony started. Seb, Reese, Brianna, Mr.Smythe and Mrs.Smythe were in the crowd, along with Joe, Rhea's parents, and Mavise and Keira's parents.

The headmistress was counting on making sure all of the graduates were there. After making sure all the graduates are here.

Headmistress Bauer stated, "Alright, I am proud of all of you. I wish you all the best for your future."

Uni Classmate #1 stated, "Thanks, Headmistress Bauer."

Headmistress Bauer said, "Got to go and start the ceremony."

Rhea said, "Okay."

Headmistress Bauer walked outside and onto the stage that was out there.

The crowd was waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Headmistress Bauer said, "Welcome to the class of 2011 graduation. Without further ado, let the graduating class walk out."

The doors of CCU opened, and the graduates walked out when Pomp and Circumstance started playing. All the graduates walked down the aisle to find a seat and sat once they found a seat.

Headmistress Bauer said, "I am proud of what these kids achieved in their four years here. Now I will call people one by one to receive their degrees."

One by one, the headmistress called the graduates up and received their degrees in the program they enrolled in after all the degrees had been handed out.

Headmistress Bauer said, "A special mention to Barry Allen, who double majored in chemistry and physics in his first year."

All the crowd gave a clap at the speech the headmistress gave.

The graduates stood up to when I'll Always Remember You by Miley Cyrus, started playing and threw their grad caps up. After the ceremony ended, Mavise, Rhea, Barry, Iris, and Keira got Joe takes pictures. Brianna, Reese, Mrs. and Mr.Smythe, Mrs.Smith-Wilson, Mr.Smith-Wilson, Mrs. and Mr. Winslow.

Later that night, Seb, Barry, Mrs.Smythe, Reese, Brianna and Mr.Smythe were on a plane headed to New York since Seb was graduating from Columbia on May 31st, 2011, at 6:30 pm.