💙{[22]}💙

———————————————————

„His friends never give in huh

„His friends never give in huh..."- I growled, seeing now in my clear vision the way he was chained up, bleeding from his chest and neck.

The blood was covering his whole cell floor but somewhat I got calmer when I saw his whole face. It looked similar to my Omega ones, the eyes that haunted me for years now.. / „You should leave." he said bluntly, not caring to look into my eyes, not even for a single second.

What a pathetic thing my Omega had as his brother, no wonder everything ended up this way..

His foot suddenly was pressed over to the metallic small hole and it was some sort of towel. „Better save your friends." He chuckled deeply, seemingly interested in my reaction. „We don't want to lose more people Park Sunghoon."

I reached towards the towel, acting like I was taking it but I pulled the chain scattered around the floor harshly making his head hit the cell, not sounding so sarcastic anymore. I held his neck in between my hand and kept his head high. - „We don't want to lose any more useless dogs right? Why don't you shut the fuck up and wait like a good boy before I get to have a good.."

I pulled on the chain more, making him choke up more blood, right into my shoulder. - „..good old conversation with you,hmm? I won't repeat myself."

As I was holding the chain more and more towards me, he started whining in pain until I felt him gripping my wrist with his paw's, slowly cutting them open with his nails.

Not even I bothered pulling back, feeling no pain anymore so I let go of the metallic chain and letting him crash into the cold dirty blood bath on the ground.

I felt different types of Wolves starring at us but I just walked past the many many cells, making my way outside.

As soon as my eyes hit the ones from the guards who held my teammates, they changed and I felt something prickle my skin.

„Stop the pheromones Hoon! You hurt everyone around you!" I looked over to see Taki running over to me worried as he growled at the humans and alphas mixed who held Jungwon captured. They starred at me before they immediately ran away.

I lowered my gaze at Heeseung who nodded, shoving me his fangs before he ran after them - an immense bloodlust in his eyes but I couldn't care much.

„Jungwon, you good?" - He had dazed eyes, probably from the drug-like scent we smelled before. All he did was nodding but Jay was there for the rescue before..

„H-hyung, your eye!" Taki ran to me, slipping a few times before he pulled me down, starring at me horrified.

Jay rushed to me to just like Jungwon who was trying his best to keep his balance. „Oh fuck, we have to stop the bleeding, this is ba-„ I released pheromones.

„I found Sunoo's brother. Can we first take care of him? My eyesight is gone, it doesn't matter if we clean it now or in an hour." - Was I too cold? Why were they starring at me with.. so much fear.. would Sunoo stare at me like that too if he could meet the new me?..

„Ni will come soon, he's taking care of the border at the moment and tries to not let anything cross" I nodded as I walked down the stairs, smelling the fucked up breeding scent.

I covered Taki's nose with my hand as we walked downstairs. „That's..mark?"
Jay kneeled down, looking at the injured wolf behind the bars.

„He looks really hurt." I shrugged my shoulders at Jay's comment.

„He has an hypnotising scent or something similar on him so don't get caught in his pheromones and hide your nose. Breath in the ribbons we all have scented before." I warned them before opening the cell door.

I looked at Mark with a glare.

„Now we.." I looked down at my bleeding hand, picking up an old rusty pipe. „..have a nice talk just like I promised."