💙{[5]}💙

———————————————————

"Thank you guy's,sadly we got no glues today but let's rest for now on

"Thank you guy's,sadly we got no glues today but let's rest for now on.Sunghoon,
Heeseung you will stay outside near the river while me and Niki go out to ask around in some clubs."Jungwon announced and we all agreed.

Taki and Jay went to go to sleep while I went outside and had a walk with Heeseung.We both were in our wolf forms so the weather didn't really affected us.It got colder and colder.

We've been here for almost a month already. We tried our best to find the Omega but we never got any clues.Most of the people in town forgot about him and the case 4 years ago. It made us all slowly give up our hopes but no one dared speaking this mindset out in the group. We gave up our lives to find Jake just to realize that this is nearly impossible to reach our goal? Funny.

„It's getting colder and colder."Heeseung started the conversation and I agreed.
„We should take more care of our Omega Taki and Betas.They get more sensitive."I sighed when I thought about Jungwon and Taki.Jungwon never took a break while Taki always stayed up to take care of us Alphas after we are done with our patrol. Niki was exhausted but he could easily keep up with the work he needed to do.

Heeseung sat down on the rock while I drank some water from the waterfall.I reached down with ma paw to clean up my fur to make my scent seem more clearer and dominant.

It was really quiet.We meet a few Betas in the woods here but no one of them had a pack.We wanted to ask them to join us but..it was too risky.Our Alphas are going crazy since we get into Rut while the Taki our only Omega needs to go trough his Heats alone since we stayed in this house.

Heeseung and Jungwon are already marked but the chance of Heeseung hurting Won in the rut is too high because his instincts are lately very aggressive .We don't have the supplies to take care of any sudden problems with our healths just now and then there are Taki and Niki, they always stay away from each other when Taki's heat starts, thank god Niki our Beta doesn't have these kind of problems with needing to control himself. They aren't marked so they can easily stay away from each other for a few days.Jay and I need to go trough rut alone, its very painful and difficult but he's an expert in it since he hadn't had a mate the past 4 years and before that he also went trough ruts alone.

I heard a small whimper behind the bush suddenly so I growled to signal Heeseung theres someone here. He jumped down and took the lead while I took care of the view behind him.We know how Packs can be.They would send they're Omega ahead, even let them get killed just to attack their victims from behind.Disgusting right?

I was right, an Omega was there but he seemed hurt.Heeseung signaled be to approach him slowly while he called Jungwon trough mind-link to warn him.

„Hey..We won't hurt you.We heared you and we want to help you."I said in my deep voice to sound more dominant. Omegas who are strangers should fear us so their pack won't attack us but in this case,the Omega really sounded not so good.

I looked at his leg.Must be broken.
His fur was clean gray with a touch of brown around his eyes and ears.

This smell..it smelled strangely familiar but from where?...

„Do you know me Omega?"I asked him and he looked up slowly.I could see his eyes widening."N-no b-b-but yes."he bite his lips."M' W-wooyoung...sc-school.."

Wooyoung?Ah the one pack who approached S..Su..

I ate my lips, why is it so hard to say his name even in my head?

I took a breath...the pack that approached HIM after everyone found out about him?Seonghwa is the Luna right? Something like that but why the hell is he injured and alone in this forest?

„Where is your pack Wooyoung?I remember them from school."I kneeled down so he doesn't needs to use his last energy to look up.He closed one of his eyes and took his time to answer while he rested on the ground.

He hesitated."I-i had a fight w-with my mate.H-he call-called me useless s-so I ran ou-out and fell d-down."he explained.His voice sounded so..tiny and scared.
I remember him as a strong Omega back to the school time but..it was years ago. People change easily.. I...almost did..too..

„So?"Heeseung joined us."Wonderland-Pack,Hyung.This is Wooyoung."

Heeseung gasped."I think I remember you and Yunho only."he thought about it and looked back and forth to him and me.

I nodded when I helped the Omega get on Heeseungs back."Hyung bring him back to Jay and Niki.I stay here,we didn't checked the other side of the waterfall.We can't risk getting the others in danger."

He looked at me skeptically before he started running towards our house.

I tried looking for more Alphas,Betas or Omegas but gladly I didn't saw anyone behind the waterfall.Actually I was hoping his pack would look for Wooyoung since..
it's his pack but that wasn't the case.

After being done here I ran back to our home just to meet Jungwon and Taki who had a straight face on themselves...more like.. unsure ones.