💙[{17}]💙

Okay-Okay, here you go since I feel bad making y'all waiting until Friday. I hope the part is understandable~
———————————————————

I searched for all my pack member's to get them to the living room as soon as possible where Wooyoung and Yunho stood

I searched for all my pack member's to get them to the living room as soon as possible where Wooyoung and Yunho stood. San was extra keeping his distance from us for now but didn't let his Omega leave his eyesight.

It shocked me the way Yunho was so straightforward with me. What did he mean?

„Now that we all are together,
This might sound crazy but listen to us." Wooyoung pointed at the book. It was a really old one, one with alot of dust on it as if it stood somewhere for over a Million year's.

„We know he was a special Omega so Yunho went to all the places in Korea where he knew magic books were stored. He took the whole winter period to find out about what may really happened." - "Why would he do that?" Jay asked a bit cold and I got what he mean't.

It was indeed weird that he took all his time to help me..help us..

"He felt bad that you were in so much pain but when he read all the articles again, it didn't made sense to him. It took us some while but we found something out."

Taki wrapped his tiny hand around my wrist, he was whining, trying to calm down. Niki was way too inserted into listening to Yunho but mostly Wooyoung, not feeling Taki's feeling's.

Heeseung and Jungwon listened closely, cuddling with each other while Jay.. he was looking blankly at me and then back at the other pack members.

„The article said that he was found with no heartbeat and white eyes right?" I nodded, not wanting the picture to appear in my thoughts again.

„They said Jay found him firstly so before we continue. Jay, can you tell us if there was some sort of sparkle when you saw him the first time?.." Yunho asked, biting his Fingernails.

I looked at Jay who really took his time thinking about it. „No..I'm sorry..there was none.." - „Perfect!"

I tilted my head like all the others. Yunho looked somehow exited. „So what we know is that all people who have a third gender, eye colours changes within a minute, whatever feelings they go trough but look."

He showed us a printed picture of an old Alpha pack. „We found out Sunoo is within on the 5rd Generation of them. Mean's in total only 5 existed ever. Almost all 400 year's there was found out a new Omega who was at the same time an Alpha or the other way around."

"There are two different types. The Omega-Alpha's who's dominant part is being more of an Omega than Alpha and there are tye Alpha-Omega's who's inner Alpha is way mire dominant then the inner Omega"

I hummed, I actually didn't knew about that but it made sense. Back then, in the hospital they explained us that Sunoo is an Omega but he has an Alpha voice and the power to dominate the ones around him..

"That means there were 3 Alpha-Omega's in this world but now listen."

"Sunoo was the second one out of all generations who's right brain was dominated and corrupted by the Omega emotions. There was another Omega-Alpha who was just like Sunoo."

„Just tell us what is now going on." I said.

What are they trying? I already know he was the most special Wolf in the world, bo need to get into it even deeper. This is not worth my ti-

„In the books were written that the Wolf's who's right brain was dominated by the Alpha sensations died with white dull eyes but the last book I looked into it, the first Wolf who's right brain was corrupted by the Omega sensation's died with black eyes."

„Basically what we wanted to mention was that the author who wrote the book wrote down a myth. White eyes mean Blindness and Paralysis on Omega-Alpha's. Do you get our point?"

"Sunoo had white eyes. Maybe he wasn't dead but paralysed. That way he couldn't answer and had no proper heartbeat and that's why there was no sparkle. Sparkle mean's sending off the dead person to heaven. Jay said he didn't felt or saw it that way."

I stood up letting the chair fall down. Jay did the same and in the 4/5 years of pain, I never saw that hopeful eyes on him.

"In easy word's. If the myth is true, Sunoo may is alive but we didn't knew about it."

The others starred at me and I walked towards Yunho. „S-so he's okay?"

„Fuck yeah! I-i mean yes! Somehow! Probably..but not a 100% sure.That explains why you can still remember him! We still have one magic book left, it's about his generation and genes. Maybe.. the story changes and he.. but for now, that is the only explanation we had."

„Sunghoon, you all, we don't want to give you..hopes but we thought it's smarter telling you guy's that there is a chance that maybe the story turned upside down in a positive way." - „Do you smell that?"

Seonghwa stood in the hallway, holding the little one in his arm's with a bright Mingi standing next to his Luna. „Is that how you smell Sunghoon? Your real scent? I kind of forgot it years ago."

I looked at Heeseung who suddely looked so happy. „Sunghoon you are crying but look, your scent is back. More then ever." Taki informed me and started hopping on my back, sniffing on my neck. I tried shacking them off but now our Luna half attacked me, starting to scent me too.

„Ja-" he pushed his face into my chest and left out heavy breath's. „Pl-please let's find Sunoo. Please let's just finally find the both of them."