💙{[4]}💙

————————————————————

„Woa Jay you rich asshole

„Woa Jay you rich asshole.I knew Sunghoon is extremely asshole and rich but you are on another level."Heeseung was completely impressed by the beutiful house but I agreed at MOST of the parts,not all!

We slowly found our way inside.We won't stay for long.We will go trough forest to cities and back to forests again.

„Hyung.."Niki grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly."Thank you."

„Why do you thank me?"I whispered back and looked at him.His face hung low.
„Thank you for being here with us..I-i miss Su-Sunoo Hyung."he finally admitted and squeezed my hand even tighter.

I grabbed his shoulder and bend my knees a tiny little bit since I'm a few cm taller then him after all these years.

„It's not like I don't miss him at all Niki I..I tried to move on.I didn't wanted to be known for the boy who dated a special rank and then he died who got ‚murdered' by his brother.Jake would never hurt him. I love S-su..."fuck saying his name is so hard.Jungwon put his hand on my back.

„I love him.I will never stop, no matter what happened.I will never do that again okay?I will never leave you guy's again."

I hugged Niki before I let him go back to Jay.Jay had been taking care of Niki the last few years when I couldn't.I never actually thanked Jay but I really should one day..

„We grew up really well huh?"Heeseung put his arm around me and we walked into the living room,looking around.I agreed.

Heeseung is a model.Newly a model but he was doing his job so good.

Jay has a restaurant that is very well known.He's the cook and at the same time the chef.

Jungwon owned a kindergarden.He then sold it a few months ago and is only helping there.He and Heeseung wanted to adopt a kid since Jungwonie is a Beta and can't get pregnant.

Like I already mentioned,Niki owns a bar.
It's more like a club and he's the bartender there. He, his friend Daniel and Taki work there even tho Taki works there only as a part time job when it's full or when Daniel or Niki are sick.

Taki is a trainee under JinHit entertainment,very,VERY famous,
handsome and good looking Manager named Kim Seokjin- Did I already mention that he is handsome?No?Well this boi is world wide handsome and no one can disagree.

and for the ending,I work..no worked in a hospital in Seoul.I had alot of surgeries..alot of deaths but..I think..- I wanted to be a doctor for my Sunoo.I was so fixated to help other people staying  alive that I didn't realized that I died inside.

„Sunghoon!You spaced out!"Jay threw me over his shoulder before he threw me down again in a bed."Like we said, we don't have a big house for now but this will be our main house for a few whole months so get cozy.I put you and Niki in a room."

„Hyung,I wont let you stay alone.Taki and Niki can sleep together in a room,you stay with me and..I think we both should talk..
about..what happened 4 years ago."

Jay visibly embarrassed shook his head before he sighed and closed the door.He sat besides me.
I did the first step..that's something Sunoo showed me..I put my head on his shoulder and grabbed his arm."You aren't fault Sunghoon."he began.

Wow I didnt expect the conversation to start like that...

„You always protected him.."

„You did too Jay.You were by Jake's side after you got to know him."I really meant my words this time.Jay was someone I knew for so many years already,he's really soft hearted and a good person.

Jay laid down and let me hug him."We will find Jake.I swear,we will find him.I promise you that."

I intertwined out pinkies."Promise?"he asked me.

"Promise."