💙{[19]}💙

———————————————————

"Nice ribbon." I rolled my eyes when I threw at Heeseung his pair of yellow ribbons. - We decided scenting each ribbon with all pack members in case we get in trouble or lost, one of my smart ideas again..

Well, Sunoo taught me that.. "Why are you smiling like a pevert?" Heeseung teased me and I growled at him.

"Let's take apart the last half of the forest before we start going further away from this place." I looked at the pack who was ready with their backpacks. I really loved the way Taki's furr looked with the tiny backpack.

It changed colour's the last few year's, he's like a pastel rainbow but it found it more impressive than weird.

I patted his head. - "You three are one Team. We have mind-link so you are never alone alright?" I looked at Heeseung Hyung, Taki and Jay.

I was Teamed up with only Jungwon since I feel like it's easier for us to cross the ‚boarder'. - The boarder is a dangerous zone because regular human's work there. They hate us.

I turned into my wolf form before leading my pack troup now trough the very last parts of the woods. Two days ago was heard there were seen a few Omega's with Alpha's and pup's. San told me he smelled weird emotional pheromones so we need to take at least a look.

Once we run off in our team's, Jungwon became talkative again. These last two day's Jungwon constantly had thrown up so Heeseung wanted me to take care of him as good as possible. Taki was somehow sick too..

„Do we cross the main road immediately?" Jungwon asked right away and I growled as a way to say Yes.

„We will need to cross the hill firstly. It's okay if we slow done, you don't have to join." - „I can't leave you alone there. Your scent is maybe strong and Alpha-like but that doesn't mean other's won't attack you, especially if they are in a pack."

I growled again, trying to run faster. I spend the past few day's roaming trough several book's that could be put in a line with my Omega-Alpha.

Actually, since we got the new's, I've been feeling better. MUCH better to not lie, I felt like I was just born again, that's how free I felt.

I mean, there are ao many sign's that Sunoo can be alive still. The first thing I do is to hug the shit out of my Omega. - I want a pup immediately, I don't care. All my life I wanted a family and the only person I could imagine myself with was and stay's Su..Sunoo.

"Hyung, we will find him and Jake. Bet, I will kiss him first." - Jungwon giggled after I pushed him aside with my whole body as a playful gesture. No way I let him kiss my man~

"Whenever you think of him, your scent change's. It smells just like the day you meet Sunoo." - "Oh god please don't talk about it. It was embarrassing!"

I tried hiding my head somehow when now Jungwon joined my side at this pace. - "I was falling head over hell's for him. When I saw him there..oh my god. My wolf went crazy. I would have kissed him right there when we firstly meet at the dorm."

"Of course you would have done that, Sunoo probably would have counted it as sexual assault like all of us would do." - I was showing him my fang's, getting annoyed of that voice-

Once my paw's hit something hard, it's the first time after a while I looked at my surroundings fully again. The street.

Jungwon who was just as quick as I was, jumped in a circle around me. - "Let's search for the Pack now. Maybe they are as friendly as Seonghwa's pack!"

He seemed exited at that made my heart melt. It was so much easier opening up to all my members, especially to Jungwon our Luna lately.

Sunoo that rascal..he better be back soon or I will bite someone to death.

Now I got the magical feeling back knowing that Sunoo again did his magic. He made us become the people we are today. I can't be prouder of my Wife.

Jungwon's tail went left and right as he walked into the woods again. The side where we knew some faculties were. Projects and chemicals were here made for the west side city's.

I put my paw on Jungwon's nose after I caressed my furr. "Don't worry, Heeseung scented me before we got here but having two Alpha's giving me their scent is just a bonus."

"Jungwon, I will seriously kill you." We crawled under the gate and immediately, a huge smell hit my nose glands.

"There are so many smell's." I agreed with the leader, we kept away from the underground area and stayed at the gate just in case.

The last time I smelled so many different scent's.. - "You got this Hyung. I'm here, no need to get angry." he patted my head and went foward.

I followed him with my head sniffing around carefully. There are not many way's how this almost entire place could smell like so many different breeds..

"Hyung" I gave Jungwon a glance who looked a bit..out of it.

"This is a breeding-faculty."