💙[{15}]💙

Not always the story has a good ending, sadly, the story just began and the once who lost their lives maybe don't seem dead at all.. or am I playing around?
———————————————————

 or am I playing around? ———————————————————

„I-i can't sleep. I can't dr-drink. I can't fu-fucking e-eat. I fe-feel like my throat i-is almost tightened wh-whenever I want to think ra-rationally but I can't." I listened to Taki's loud sob's, continued by my brother Niki. - „I k-keep seeing him, I  keep hear-hearing or feel-feeling his presence."

"Wh-why me?! On-once in my life I t-think I final-finally found myself whe-whenever I was with h-him and now he got ta-taken away b-by just a matter of a f-few fucking minutes!"

I once again slammed my head against the ground. „I hate th-that I am fault. I can't get hi-him back..p-please please give me my D-ddeonu back. I do anything. I can't t-take it anymore. I want my Sunoo, I NEED my Omega so pl-please give me him."

„I'm not gone." - „Stop! STOP! STOP! FUCKING STOP!" I sank my teeth into my own flesh and blood and ripped out apart. My blood dripped down on the ground and I yelped in pain.

Not the pain I just have done to myself, more the pain I held in my heart for such a long time.

„Su-Sunghoon?!"Jay yelled but I can't. I can't breath. It feels suffocating.
I c-can't. - „GO AWAY." I threatened getting a hiss back from Jongho and Heeseung.

Slowly backing away, I kept my gaze at them. „You will hurt anyone with the way you act." Jungwon said and I just kept getting angrier. "H-hurt myself?..haha..THEN I FUCKING HURT MYSELF MORE!"

„Sunghoon, please." - „SHUT UP NIKI! SHUT UP JUST FUCKING SHUT UP!"

I ran on top of Jay and bite him into his cheek when he yanked my paw away from Niki. I scratched everyone who was going near me in any way befor-

Alpha do you remember the day I broke the cup? I was so scared so I went late at night to get you a new one but you still found out about it. Later that day you just easily pretended you never knew about it and I was so happy." I heard a soft giggle. Tears burned my eyesight and it blurred. I sat down into the cold ground, not caring about my surroundings.

That voice, that sweet feeling I felt tingling in my blood, making my heart almost burst out of my chest. Butterflies developed almost in my belly and I felt my teeth getting back to normal.

The voice made me feel okay. It gave me a safe trip into the world I held myself away from. A world of happiness.

I liked that voice, It sounded lovely but so weird. It sounded so mature but also so childish by the giggling after every 3 words he had said. It felt like heaven but hurted like hell. I just knew, he was the one by hearing him again..

Do you remember how you acted? After went to bed, you gave me your chocolate and told me you just acted not knowing about what I did.You patted my head and told me that It was fine because I was yours. Y-you said I shouldn't go outside again s-so late because you can't r-risk losing my annoying ass. Y-you loved me more then anyone else in the world and I never thought it was possible."

„I r-remember the day. Y-you spend the wh-whole night next to me, kep-keping me warm." I replied back, seeing myself sitting in a river of tear's.

„T-thank you for that. In the ne-next life, I want to be your sweet little brave and chaotic Omega li-like I used to be. The one you loved and I hope, I can find you again because at the end of the life.. you were my fated mate. " I gritted my teeths. I wanted to say so much more to him. How much I love him, how much I miss and care for him. How much I would loved having a pup from him, to start a small family, just ending up enjoying my old day's with him by my side.

„Forgive me Sunghoon..forgive me Alpha." - „N-no...Sunoo, I or-order you to come back. I use my alpha voice. Please. Sunoo, my little baby, Stay a bit longer. I want a family with you, I s-swear I buy you treats as mu-much as you want but don't leave. I beg you, t-take my life instead because with-without you, I don't have any reason to be al-alive. Please Sunoo." I said louder, I couldn't reach myself into going to our mind link. I just couldn't, I-i was way too worked up.

It was another one of these days where I felt the connection vanish but still faintly there. It was one of those days I cared so much more about what happened but he never replied properly before. W-was it my imagination again?

„W-why does it get colder?" Yunho asked out of the sudden and so did San. He was taking Woyoung into his embrace who cried longly. Everyone held each other as it just got colder and colder until these word's left Taki's mouth. Words that made me overthink everything again. Words I told myself even tho I knew it was impossible to be so.- „..I smell him"

Taki who had his panic attack cried out, gripping on his shirt. He breathed in and out quickly. „Baby what do you mean?" Niki asked Taki but he wasn't going to say anything else since he suddenly passed out.

Meanwhile Seonghwa who looked exhausted and tired, sat down next to me. "Get away from him Lun-" - "Shh..it's okay.."

Seonghwa took me in his arm's, tears streaming down his face. He was weak, he smelled like..death..but..

Back then..I didn't smelled this scent on his body after..we..found him..