💙{[7]}💙

———————————————————

"This is our home.You can place the Alpha in the room from Yunho.He usually stays with Mingi anyways."The Luna said as she grabbed some pills from the open kitchen.

We were here since we started running out of medicine. I was doing weirdly worser once we entered but it can be because of all these mixed new scents and the emotions of my friends. Jay was feeling overprotective, not wanting to lose someone again while Jungwon was more laid-back. Taki and Niki were scared but who could blame them? Heeseung was just without any certain scent, just keeping the group together.

Wooyoung jumped infront of me."You guy's can do whatever you want, just feel like home.I show you Yunho's room. His Beta scent is very nice and comforting for omegas and Alphas."

Wooyoung lead the way while Heeseung was carrying me upstairs.I tapped on Hee's shoulder.He got what I wanted and he stood still. His eyes looked deeply into mine making me a bit flustered that he gave me immediately all his attention.

"T-take care and don't attack anyone."I tried to say it as loud as possible but my voice gave in.My friends growled to let me know they understood it."I stay with my brother."Niki rushed behind Heeseung and we followed Wooyoung.

Heeseung placed me on a soft mattress. „Yunho will move all his stuff out of this room so your pack can sleep here. Don't give me this face guys! Yunho sleeps in the living room always anyways. This is his way to comfort everyone in the house together with Luna."

Heeseung suddely stiffed in hid position.
„Wooyoung could I go downstairs?I feel my fated mate being kind of stressed. He was okay a minute ago, just checking."

„Sure Alpha Heeseung!Do you know the way downstairs?I would stay with these two here."

Heeseung brushed my bangs away from my forehead before he already went downstairs."So,can I know your name hehe..I kinda forgot it."he pointed at my brother.Niki wasn't about to answer until I elbowed him.

"Will you help my brother?" he asked sharply, his hand wrapped around my torso and he kept me as close as possible. Wooyoung turned into his Omega form, bowed down completely. A sign to give a promise to another kind of Wolf.

Looks like Niki was satisfied because he sigh he let out was a very VERY long one. "Niki, I'm Niki."he repeated as he shifted the position to made me lay down in his lap.

"Don't worry Hyung.I will keep danger away while you rest."Niki said trough mind-link and I yawned loudly.

Wooyoung sat down at a chair after he got back into his human-form in the corner."Sunghoon-nah, where is your Omega?The little skinny one from school?"

Niki snarled at him when I held his hand trying to signal him it's fine. Niki has this bad habit of snarling whenever he feels attacked or when he's annoyed and upset. He had that always but it was never that much before..