💙{[18]}💙

———————————————————

„You should sleep." Taki gave me a kiss on my forehead while he dragged Niki to the other room. I starred at my watch and decided just ending the Chapter for today.

I looked over to Jay who was heavily snoring while laying on Heeseung. The both of them were so loud while sleeping in their dreamworld but it was nice seeing exactly these two sleeping at some point again. They really didn't rest alot this year nor did any of us.

„I made you hot chocolate." I held into the cup Jungwon handed me. He went towards the both Alpha's just to put the blanket properly over them before ditting down on my desk, holding into his tea.

„When they heard the news last week, these both tried reading all the 6 book's on a day." I chuckled. I knew they've been up on something but they both hate reading books so their motivation didn't last long.

I took a sip and it was delicious, just like Jungwon learned it from his sister.

A week already went by and we started getting more hope each day. Especially after we found out that there is a hidden pack in the woods somewhere underground. Maybe Jake found his place there..

- „Hey Sunghoon, I really like your scent. It's refreshing to finally smell it. Most oft the time it was blank and faint." I nodded, pushing the book away after putting a bookmark on the Chapter I lastly read from.

„I read 3 of them, this is the 4th one and I actually just wait for the very last one. Yunho told me I was allowed to read it first once he gets it. It should answer our question's." - „Good, I called the Labor where they let all the bodies of his family live in peace, he's checking up on Sunoo's body next week as far as I know."

„Sound's good, doesn't it?"

I didn't said anything. Did it sound good? „Luna is there even a small possibility that he's al-alive? I heard him in my head so often but it felt like we had a conversation the day I attacked the Ateez pack."

"Why would Sunoo then not tell us he's okay?".. "A Wolf who doesn't wants to be found hides.. It hides like when you play hide and seek with little kids, it lies when you ask them where you hide so they can use the spot again.."

Jungwon snapped his finger's. "You are right Hyung. Maybe he's hiding but from who? Us?" I shook my head, grabbing my chin.

"If he wouldn't want to be found, he wouldn't always be in the mind-link right? I know but if there's a possibility, I want him to do his own choice."

"What if..the myth stays a myth?.."

I shrugged my shoulder's. "Then I can live finally in peace knowing he's..really gone."

I felt Niki's aura coming from the other room. It felt dark and I could hear him whining in his sleep. Even then, our mind-link is in a perfect bond.

I apologised quietly in our mind-link hoping he just sleep's it off again. Jungwon just looked at the Moon.

"It's been many year's huh. I miss them both." He said and I think, it was the first time hearing him talking so openly about his feelings. Jungwon got raised by his Alpha parents. Yeah, he had two.

He was the only child who was a Beta and that already should explain how hard he had it. Not to forget how shitty Hee's parents treated Jungwon for not being a girl and an Omega.

"You still want to marry him?" I asked with a chuckle when Heeseung was sleep talking quietly. - "Isn't the reason why we wait, the Idiot Jake? Now we need to find out another mistery. Do you think I will ever get to marry him?"

He sounded so pitiful. - "You know Hyung? The day I've meet Sunoo, I really wanted him to be my bridesmaid of honour. Weird isn't it? I found him so cool, the way he beaten up the Alpha was just impressive."

"Fuck I miss him and Jake more then I miss my parent's." - Forgot to mention.. right after Sunoo 'died', Jungwon's parents passed away.

Maybe that was the reason we lost each other for almost 2 whole year's. He even broke up with Heeseung twice because Jungwon really, really couldn't handle seeing our face's.

He said, he felt responsible because he felt like the leader, the Luna. He is pure hearted, that just caused more pain.

"Yeah.." I bite down on my bottom lip tho stop my tears halfway's from coming out.

"Sunghoon, I really want to die." It didn't surprised me. Who wanted to be alive in this society. It's painful. "Still I want to have a reason and the answer why I was born that way."

"You are right. What if its a myth. Fuck I go, take a shovel and do my own grave next to his." - Jungwon chuckled, bringing his knee's up to his chest as he made himself tiny. - "I think I do that too..I really would do that too."