Come to see me

Last week was horrible. I had a lot of tests and I had to study so hard. But everything turned out well. Now I'm in front of my school, waiting for the rain to stop so I can go home. Maddie hasn't come to school today so I had no one to pick me up. Mom and dad are working so...

I was waiting in front of the school and I decided to text Gavi because I was bored. I want to tell him that I passed my Math exam and I got an A.

Gavi❤️

Vanja
Hey Gavi

Vanja
What are you doing?

Vanja
Are you free?

I turned off my phone because he was not online. Okay I guess that I'll just be alone here. Suddenly I got a notification.

Gavi❤️

Vanja
Are you free?

Gavi
Hey Vanja!!!

Gavi
Yeah I'm free, I was taking a shower

Gavi
You?

Vanja
I'm in front of school

Gavi
But it's raining, why are you outside?

Vanja
Well I'm waiting for rain to stop so I can go home

Gavi
Maddie is not with you?

Vanja
Nah, she hasn't come to school today

Gavi
Call your parents

Vanja
They are working

Gavi
Don't go anywhere

Vanja
Why

Vanja
Gavi

Vanja
GAVI WHY?!

Vanja
ANSWER ME!

Ughhh why do everyone have to leave me today. I was sitting on the school stairs, looking on my phone. I only had 15% left on my phone. Soon, my phone will turn off.

I was watching the rain because I didn't know what else to do. I forgot my umbrella at home. How can I be this stupid?! Suddenly I heard someone honking. I looked around and saw Gavi from his car. He waved at me and I ran towards his car. I got in completely wet.

"Hey my girl!"

"Hey my boy! Why did you come here?! What if someone saw you?"

"I came here to pick you up. I can't let you wait here all alone. It won't stop raining soon so."

"But someone could saw you!"

"So?! I don't care. There is no one around anyway. No one is that crazy to be outside now."

"Except me."

"No, I didn't mean you. You don't have other choise. You could have called me earlier." he said and started driving.

"I didn't want to bother you. I thought that it will stop raining after some time."

"It doesn't matter. I'm here now. Are you hungry?"

"A little."

"That mean you are hungry."

He drove us to the restaurant where we went for the first time.